{'en': 'Looking for opinion on series of results.', 'es': 'Buscando opinión sobre serie de resultados.'} Image

Looking for opinion on series of results.

joaquillo's profile photo   01/18/2023 11:15 p.m.

I would like someone serious about my series of results, after a first analytical di 156 on an empty stomach, and then asked me another and I gave 114 on an empty stomach and glycosilada of 7.2, my doctor advised me diet and exercise without pills, which, whichPerhaps it was prediabetes, it will make a month or so, since then I have measured sugar several times, and lately after getting a glucometer and strips, my results from those two analytics are: I have later given 108, 105, 85, 85, 85, 85, 85, 85,83, 78, 82

In the afternoon when I measured I have given after recent food: 92, 88, 86

In the afternoon I have given: 86, 82, 85

At a meal that takes with enough sugar not late to be in normal values ​​too

I begin to believe that if it was prediabetes I have reversed it, that it was not a problem of my pancreas that I gave in the first analytics or to know ... and that perhaps it was neither prediabetes and to know, in a couple of months I will make myself another glycosilada to confirm orNo

I would like some opinion, because even I am surprised at this glucose improvement in just one month.

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
01/18/2023 11:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@joaquillo, with those non -diabetic values, you can be calm, I would not worry anymore.
Do what your doctor tells you and that's it.
It is almost more worrying that you obsess that way.Maybe a psychologist who helps you with some advice to face the problems of life.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/19/2023 2:24 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you.
There is no obsession, I just wanted opinion about values, to get out of doubt, because as some people have insisted that I am diabetic and even chronic or that there are no prediabetes etc ... that's why I ask ... I think the same,That maybe I did not even prediabets, I will do that, what my doctor said, thanks

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
01/19/2023 8:04 a.m.

@joaquillo you have values ​​of a non -diabetic, do not give it more turns, take it as a warning that has helped you to change your diet and good habits, continue in that line and you will not have problems.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/19/2023 11:56 a.m.

Personally, I think that by adding exercise and that you have modified the diet you have tried the subject.
That is the best way to avoid any disease, or at least not to aggravate it.
You have seen the ears to the wolf, now you know what you have to do and what not to extend your health or postpone the disease.
Follow so!

Lakarme's profile photo
Lakarme
01/22/2023 11:07 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.