{'en': 'Alarm failure in Freestyle LibreLink and Freestyle Free 3 for Android 13', 'es': 'Fallo de alarmas en FreeStyle LibreLink y FreeStyle Libre 3 para Android 13'} Image

Alarm failure in Freestyle LibreLink and Freestyle Free 3 for Android 13

fer's profile photo   02/15/2023 10:37 a.m.

Dear Customer:

We contacted you to inform you about important information about our Freestyle LibreLink and Freestyle 3 free applications for Android.

According to our records you are using our freeLink or Freestyle Freestyle 3 application for Android with a phone with an Android 12 or lower operating system

Recently we have discovered that by using phones with the Android 13 operating system, users can experience prolonged period loss periods in freestyle freeLink or free -free 3 for Android applications.In these situations, glucose alarm users will not receive low and high glucose glucose alarms and free freeyle users will not receive real -time glucose results either.If you are a freestyle user FreeLink, this does not affect your ability to receive glucose readings scanning your sensor with the Freestyle LibreLink application or with your reader.

As you are using the Android 12 or lower operating system, you are not affected by this problem.We recommend that you delay update to Android 13 until you receive a new ABBOTT notice.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this can cause you.

We have informed about this note to the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products.We are working to solve this problem.We will notify you when this problem is solved.

If you have any other questions or want to report a device failure, call ABBOTT customer service at 900 300 119.

Sincerely,
ABBOTT, Diabetes Care

fer's profile photo
fer
02/15/2023 10:37 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Abbot the mail also sent me, and when I went to remove the automatic updates from the phone, I had already been updated to version 13 .... Luckily it has not affected the alarms on my phone and sound normally.I've been connecting connection for days either.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
02/15/2023 10:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.