{'en': 'Novopen echo plus', 'es': 'NovoPen Echo Plus'} Image

Novopen echo plus

143wagram's profile photo   02/02/2023 9:31 p.m.

Hello,

I have a problem with my Novopen Echo Plus pen, my endocrine tells me that sometimes I do not shed 🤣 after 47 years of diabetes 🤣.

The problem is that my Echo Plus pen does not send the info to the freeLink app ... and I get "new scanned label" ... I do not understand.

Has anyone happened to anyone and can give me a solution?

Thank you all!

143wagram's profile photo
143wagram
02/02/2023 9:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, how are you, do you know if to use this type of feathers, do you have to do any training?Because my endocrine told me that I cannot give it to me without that formation, it cost me a job that changed my Humalog to Fiasp, all this was last February 21 and the days I learned that this pen existed, and I have asked him ifI could give it and change feathers s cartridges in the recipe and I think that as you do not like changes, it says that you have to organize a formation and that this if, what do you think?I am Seville.Thank you !!!Greetings to all !!!!!

Dannyvega87's profile photo
Dannyvega87
03/09/2023 2:39 p.m.

DM1 Abril 2016
-Fiasp y Toujeo
-Freestyle libre 2
Hba1c 6,0 septiembre 2022
De Sevilla!!!

You have the "formation" on the YouTube.
Link
I think you should change your endocrine ...

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
03/09/2023 4:09 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Do not know the pen, but it has to be very good. The best is not yet subsidized and they start to prescribe it.
But little by little it will reach us all and work your app.
It will end up making indispensable, it is a very large security for a vital medication.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/09/2023 8:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello!I am using it for two or three weeks and I am delighted.I have not had failures to raise the doses, as sometimes it puts me in which I use to purge something ... it always coincides in those of purging so it does not worry me.The message that comes out is "Insulin units could not be detected."The "new scanned label has never come out @143wagram

They did not make me training for this.I already did the training for the sensor at the time, I don't know what they want to form @dannyvega87.

I live in Galicia, I don't know if in another CCAA it is different.It was offered to me the endocrine and gave me directly in consultation.It helped me connect it with the app (I had no science, I would do it alone without problem) and place the cartridge.I know that he offered it to me for two reasons: 1 I am a luuuuy forgotten and 2. I am pregnant.And of course, the pregnancy control is total intensive, so every week it calls me to make changes in rapid ratios and adjust the slow one, which with hormones is much more complicated to manage everything.The problem is that sometimes I forgot to put the info of Insu and HC units, it was difficult for me to help me adjust well ...

Anyway, any doubt, delighted to help you;)

Tam's profile photo
Tam
03/09/2023 8:57 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

Hello
I am from La Rioja and a month ago I was given my endocrine, I simply explain how to place the cartridge and everything perfect
I am the first person to which they gave it to that hospital and he told me that it was because I have good control and I count the hydrates very well

pimbri's profile photo
pimbri
03/09/2023 9:43 p.m.

DM1 desde enero 2022, 29 años
Novorapid y Lantus
A1c: 6% (Abr 2022)
Freestyle 2

Hello I knew that it existed and having the Novo Pen Eco I told him if I could change it to the Novo Pen Eco Plus but he changed it because I told him and gave me a point.The nurses configured it and ready is easy.Sometimes it gives me a scan error and that's it or when I purged I have to erase these doses.This pen passes the insulin dose to the app and it's fine because I always forget

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
03/12/2023 5:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello.I am in the Community of Madrid and here it is prescribed by social security and finances it.They changed me to Fiasp and I am delighted.I have problems that my phone (it is an iPhone) synchronizes the doses.It always gives me error.I have bought another pen to have a reserve in case of loss or breakage and continue giving the same mistakes.Ask you to get in touch with the Novo Nordisk customer service department.I will inform you of how fast they respond and what a solution they give.

mmorenes's profile photo
mmorenes
06/28/2023 2:32 p.m.

Diabético desde los 6 años

dannyvega87 said:
hello how are you, do you know if to use this type of feathers, do you have to do any formation?Because my endocrine told me that I cannot give it to me without that formation, it cost me a job that changed my Humalog to Fiasp, all this was last February 21 and the days I learned that this pen existed, and I have asked him ifI could give it and change feathers s cartridges in the recipe and I think that as you do not like changes, it says that you have to organize a formation and that this if, what do you think?I am Seville.Thank you !!!Greetings to all !!!!!

It seems that the training has to do it.

uma's profile photo
uma
07/04/2023 2:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

Can they be deleted from the free link record book insulin records?
The endocrine has given me today, and to adjust the cartridge that I had in half in the other pen, I had to push the plunger several times ... as if I click me ...
And it marks many unds.supplied ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
01/23/2024 3:55 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Silviagrz said:
Can they be deleted from the Link's appoaling book insulin registers?
The endocrine has given me today, and to adjust the cartridge that I had in half in the other pen, I had to push the plunger several times ... as if I click me ...
And it marks many unds.supplied ...

You have the option to put the dose of purge.Entering the specific dose and giving the pen you can change "dose - I have injected this insulin" A "Flow check - I did not inject this insulin"

mmorenes's profile photo
mmorenes
05/28/2024 9:39 a.m.

Diabético desde los 6 años

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.