{'en': 'How to lose weight with type 1 diabetes?', 'es': '¿Cómo bajar de peso con diabetes tipo 1?'} Image

How to lose weight with type 1 diabetes?

fer's profile photo   02/15/2023 10:46 a.m.

salad said:
I also aspire to have those values ​​and I have to look for information in other places, such as this forum.The endocrine does not offer me personalized attention.You are not interested in the exercise that I do or the hydrates I take.He limits himself to applying his protocol, dedicates me 10 minutes every 6 months and Chimpún.
However, the nurse gives me very interesting guidelines.
I have to find out if other endocrine of that hospital are somewhat more "modern" and ask for change.
Another option is to look for one for private insurance and go to the SEG.Soc. As a process to continue in the sensor program.
In March I will see the nurse and make a decision.

salad said:
I also aspire to have those values ​​and I have to look for information in other places, such as this forum.The endocrine does not offer me personalized attention.You are not interested in the exercise that I do or the hydrates I take.He limits himself to applying his protocol, dedicates me 10 minutes every 6 months and Chimpún.
I have to find out if other endocrine of that hospital are somewhat more "modern" and ask for change.
Another option is to look for one for private insurance and go to the SEG.Soc. As a process to continue in the sensor program.

salad said:

My endocrine is social security and is over 60 years old, however, although he recommends more hydrates for not being so strict and I think that most people are not willing to such supposedly rigid guidelines, he knows that it isTRUE that the only way to get good control is limiting the HC quite a lot.In a talk that gave the sensors to the one I attended (I am a doctor,) I taught him my gyrhade, (5.6) The first thing that asked me was, and do not have many hypos?.But it is quite consistent and updated, he says that from the sensors, everything has been a revolution, that before, a little to bow, they recommended the fruits, better the apple, and with the sensors they have seen that an apple rises toMore than 200. And that they are learning a lot based on that.
I tell you that both in public and private, you can find everything.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/18/2023 5:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@ENSALADA MY ENDOCRINE WAS LOW PERVIOUS MONTHS AND TOUCH ME WITH ANOTHER THAT I reviewed my glycosilada, it was 6.3 or so and he told me that it was because I had many hypoglycemia.The sensor showed that it was not true.
I pissed off a lot and put a complaint.Above it was young, about 35 I calculated.
I have been between 6 and 5.7 for several months.Once I achieved 5.5 but it was based on insulin as soon as I saw 100 and rising arrow.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/18/2023 9:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks @meginer and @ruthbia.The two are referring to me because your contributions seem sensible and demanding.I have learned from you that you have to wear ambitious goals and be very tenacious to achieve them.
The health system treats us as an element of the population sample and applies remedies for the "mean".
I am frustrated that the endocrine does not take into account my personal circumstances: how much exercise I do, how many hydrates like.There is no personalized treatment.Being a chronic patient, who is going to spend years in consultation, it seems to me the minimum that I consider my way of carrying the disease, with healthy habits and avoiding drinking drugs that I think they can hurt me.
It's nothing personal, I suspect the system is mounted like this.But as consumption of health content in somewhat "alternative" channels, such as Dr. Sebastián La Rosa, Borja Flag and potential life, I resist the Sota-Caballo-Rey of the current system.
Meginer: You express your opinions to your endocrine and he listens to you and respects you because you are colleague, you are also a doctor.He looks at me like an extravagant who gives him the can and tells me textually, that it is irrelevant what I try to ask him.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/19/2023 6:03 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:

salad said:

salad said:

My endocrine is of Social Security and Ti
ruthbia said:
@salad my endocrine was off several months and touched me with another that I checked my glycosilada, it was 6.3 or so and told meThat was because I had many hypoglycemia.The sensor showed that it was not true.
I pissed off a lot and put a complaint.Above it was young, about 35 I calculated.
I have been between 6 and 5.7 for several months.Once I achieved 5.5 but it was based on insulin as soon as I saw 100 and rising arrow.

Well, I still huh?, That figure is also sometimes correcting, it is very difficult to always hit, especially if you eat away from home on the weekend, that costs me a lot, but you put them before and even if it is not the same, more or less is acceptable.
I believe that everyone who has diabetes 1 and has glying below 6, is once correcting another, or even almost daily.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/19/2023 10:23 p.m.

salad said:
thanks @meginer and @ruthbia.The two are referring to me because your contributions seem sensible and demanding.I have learned from you that you have to wear ambitious goals and be very tenacious to achieve them.
The health system treats us as an element of the population sample and applies remedies for the "mean".
I am frustrated that the endocrine does not take into account my personal circumstances: how much exercise I do, how many hydrates like.There is no personalized treatment.Being a chronic patient, who is going to spend years in consultation, it seems to me the minimum that I consider my way of carrying the disease, with healthy habits and avoiding drinking drugs that I think they can hurt me.
It's nothing personal, I suspect the system is mounted like this.But as consumption of health content in somewhat "alternative" channels, such as Dr. Sebastián La Rosa, Borja Flag and potential life, I resist the Sota-Caballo-Rey of the current system.
Meginer: You express your opinions to your endocrine and he listens to you and respects you because you are colleague, you are also a doctor.He looks at me as an extravagant who gives him the can and tells me textually, that it is irrelevant what I try to propose.

Well, I have been lucky with my endocrine, I have never changed although if I have not fully agreed in something, I have not listened to it.With those last gly, he asked me, apart from whether I didn't have many hypos (60 I have sometimes, and 65 to 70 enough, but I do not consider it hypos, they are given in people without dB, in fact I have the alarm put inless than 60), also how he did.I replied that with low food in HC, and answered me with an ah, of course, so.So it seems that it is not that I do not agree but that the majority of the PTES are not arranged, but I believe that there are more and more professionals that are more in favor of this, and also if you take itThose important controls and no hypos, is that before that evidence, they cannot tell you much.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/19/2023 10:34 p.m.

Thank you very much to all, that well explained, I have learned a lot and I have understood many things that happen to me with respect to diet, exercise ...

nasasu's profile photo
nasasu
02/24/2023 10:37 p.m.

49 años Dm1 desde 5/2017
Bomba medtronic minimed 780 desde junio 2024
Sensor guardian 4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.