High cholesterol

Cassie's profile photo   01/26/2023 10:08 a.m.

Cassie said:
Well I already have the results hung:
LDL (bad) 141- It has to be & lt; 130
HDL (good) 84- It has to be & GT; 50
Triglycerides 67 -It has to be & lt; 150
Total: 238 -It has to be & lt; 200 (although I don't know why he told me that diabetics below 100)
Conclusion I'm a bit passing ...
The truth that the hematologist has asked me for the most complete analyzes that can exist, 7 pages !!I continue with my anemia (for varying) the most normal.
On Tuesday I will go to a center specialized in diabetes, to see if they illuminate me and put a diet in conditions, what worries me the most is not to continue weight ...

Below 100 the LDL, not the total cholesterol

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/27/2023 11:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Ruthbia come!Send them to Barcelona, ​​I take them delighted ... 🤣

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/28/2023 10:29 a.m.

@ENSALADA Well said, I spend a little, but we are not going to stress for that ... and I do not give up my toast of butter or coña!🤣🤣

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/28/2023 10:30 a.m.

I was high (now I am with medication ... for life), but it is because of a genetic problem (I'm not the only one in the family)

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/28/2023 8:19 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Hello, the same thing happens to me the Danacol and not eat sausage.I love the cheese but I take it light because I do not climb the cholesterol and take tun tb help.Semi milk and avoid fats to the maximum.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
01/29/2023 12:45 p.m.

Cassie said:
@Isabelbota no, it has not given me any ... the truth that I have been removed from asking anything, weight now 55kg, I mean that I have no abdominal fat, I haveA size 36. I have never been so badly attended.In fact I have asked him to recommend an expert dietitian in diabetes to put a diet and not lose weight and very dry has told me that social security does not finance it, to look for the Internet .... Of courseI have said that I didn't care that I was payment, and he has not answered me.

Hello everyone, it seems that you ran into the same one that I went to consult for a problem with my throat and basic told me the same, that it is a pharyngitis and that you have it on the Internet and home.
And I ask, if I have never suffered any respiratory affection and ask for help to my header and release that for you?
That if the mask all the time put to cultivate all kinds of bacteria.
We are manufactured with primary and endocrine care, I don't even tell you, 2 years late for sensors.
Anyway, we are the forgottenness of a disease that depends more on us than anyone else, much luck to all.

Tavosugarfree's profile photo
Tavosugarfree
01/29/2023 6:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.