{'en': 'Diabox how to scan every 5 minutes', 'es': 'Diabox como escanear cada 5 minutos'} Image

Diabox how to scan every 5 minutes

tmelchor's profile photo   02/19/2023 6:59 p.m.

Hello, good afternoon!

I have a few days driving Diabox and I like it a lot but I have a question if you can help me.

I have the version of 12/29/2022 and scan every minute so my mobile battery melts.

I have read that there are enough people who use other versions that scan every 5 minutes and that extends the life of the battery.

Can you tell me what version it is?

Thank you!

tmelchor's profile photo
tmelchor
02/19/2023 6:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

tmelchor said:
hello good afternoon I have a few days driving diabox and I like it a lot but I have a question if you can help me.I have the version of 12/29/2022 and scan every minute so my mobile battery melts.I have read that there are enough people who use other versions that scan every 5 minutes and that extends the life of the battery.Can you tell me what version is it?Thanks

Those before December 2022. Mine is from February 2022 and allows every 5 min, December does not allow it.I have put every min PQ anyway, I have already become accustomed, anyway between Diabox, XDrip and the bracelet, I have to load my mobile every day or day and a half so I don't care.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/19/2023 10:43 p.m.

meginer said:
tmelchor said:
hello good afternoon I have a few days driving Diabox and I like it enough but I have a question if you can help me.I have the version of 12/29/2022 and scan every minute so my mobile battery melts.I have read that there are enough people who use other versions that scan every 5 minutes and that extends the life of the battery.Can you tell me what version is it?Thanks

Those before December 2022. Mine is from February 2022 and allows every 5 min, December does not allow it.I have put every min PQ anyway, I have already become accustomed, anyway between Diabox, XDrip and the bracelet, I have to load my mobile every day or day and a half so I don't care.

And you can tell me where to download a more updated.I have tried from " Link that there is one of January but does not work.Thank you

tmelchor's profile photo
tmelchor
02/19/2023 10:53 p.m.

Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/20/2023 12:09 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/20/2023 12:10 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Link

Thank you very much works perfactly.All the best

tmelchor's profile photo
tmelchor
02/20/2023 12:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.