{'en': "They don't stop failing free freeyle sensors", 'es': 'No dejan de fallarme los sensores de freestyle libre'} Image

They don't stop failing free freeyle sensors

Sebastian_Vega's profile photo   01/27/2023 8:58 p.m.

It will not measure, in a time it will tell you: exhausted sensor, change the sensor.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/19/2023 3:21 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Yes, as is.It doesn't work anymore.I will put on another one today and I have to buy new ones that one will be left.Let's see if they change it to me.I will send a message saying that it no longer works

Nila's profile photo
Nila
02/19/2023 7:11 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

nila said:
yes, as is.It doesn't work anymore.I will put on another one today and I have to buy new ones that one will be left.Let's see if they change it to me.I will send a message saying that it doesn't work

Call, it's the best.You make sure they replace it.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/19/2023 7:58 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Ok, anyway I put the claim and the other time without problem they answered super fast and sent it to me.I have put another one, to see what it takes

Nila's profile photo
Nila
02/19/2023 11:22 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Welcome to the world of free freestyle sensors, and their multiple failures.

To the end of the two years that he took with them, they have failed me fortyThe waiting time at the beginning.
When I slept from the sensor's arm side, they gave me false hypos from time to time, if I gave it the sun, sometimes I got the message of excess temperature and caught caught, I took off for sweat in summer to the minimum, sometimes they marked up to 120 more units, if the neighbor had the alarm with anti inhibitors they did not start, I also found the ABBOT reader twice and when I did not turn on well, the next sensor that started did not work ...... and several more.
Finally, the interstitial of my arms does not read it, nobody knows why, normal skin in sight, ......
And there have been more failures, but I invite you to read some of my post on the subject

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
02/21/2023 4:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

_ tacker _ said:
welcome to the world of free freestyle sensors, and their multiple failures.

To the end of the two years that he took with them, they have failed me fortyThe waiting time at the beginning.
When I slept from the sensor's arm side, they gave me false hypos from time to time, if I gave it the sun, sometimes I got the message of excess temperature and caught caught, I took off for sweat in summer to the minimum, sometimes they marked up to 120 more units, if the neighbor had the alarm with anti inhibitors they did not start, I also found the ABBOT reader twice and when I did not turn on well, the next sensor that started did not work ...... and several more.
Finally, the interstitial of my arms does not read it, nobody knows why, normal skin in sight, ......
And there have been more failures, but I invite you to read some of my post on the subject

Well, let's see, yours is not normal.In two and a half years I have failed 5 or 6, the excess temperature is to wait, as the false hypoglycemia of the night due to crushing is to move.Do you have failures?Yes, it can still be improved, but it is a tremendous advance, I could not live without it.(And I pay it).My 5.6 glyc (compared to 15.9 with which I debuted) is thanks to the sensor, if it would not be impossible.I have learned what foods that the doctor recommends a lot (example: fruit), I have seen the hours to which I can take certain foods, the effect of exercise in my body, the speed at which what is like, etc, rises, etc,etc...
Anyway, everything.And on top of diabetes that each one is different, the only way to know how our body behaves is with a sensor.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/21/2023 8:30 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelBota, confirmed everything you say as is.As if I had said it

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/21/2023 9:29 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Well I don't want to complain because yesterday morning tenprannisimo sent me a message to send me a new one and collect that.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
02/21/2023 12:36 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

The free 2 fail approximately a quarter, but cover how 85 % of the time, since weird is the one that cascades before 7-10 days.Lately, my impression is that they measure under systematically, even responding to variations in a coherent way and lasting the 14 days.

Of other sensors, I can talk about the Medtronic Guardian 4. The measure is more reliable, but the 7 days they say they last is a lie.Actually, half fail before and cover on average as 70 % of the time.As with Abbot, they change them, but it is impossible to organize, there are very few that last just 7 days, and even in that case, 2-3 hours are delayed, which is the activation time.And put them on and remove them is a thing of physical and psychological torture.

I have no direct information about the Dexcom, but it looks good;If someone has used them, it would be good to inform us.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
02/27/2023 7:17 p.m.

I didn't have many problems before, in several years I just had to change 2 or 3, but lately they fail very much, of the last six they have failed me 5.

jubano's profile photo
jubano
02/28/2023 1:24 a.m.

For every 3 more or less it always fails me

Nila's profile photo
Nila
02/28/2023 10:37 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

sebastian_vega said:
a couple of months ago I went on vacation with my family and doing one of the tourist routes the reader indicated a low hypoglycemia (Lo) in the middle of the walk, which was wrongBecause I stopped and corroborated with the glucometer that I have from the beginning (a guide camp) and was actually around 150.

In the end I made the claim, they sent me a new sensor and I changed the one that had 2 days to expire, but at 6 days the new sensor happened to me: I record a hypoglycemia throughout the night and when I compare withBlood gives me a normal medication so I made the claim again.

The issue is that this same error has been repeated at least 5 times this month even with the sensors that sent me to replace the bankrupt so I do not know if they all belong to the same lot with failures or the reason could be another sinceMy usual routine and the sensors continue to fail at 6 days and activate them all with the same error

Did anyone else happen?

Thank you!!

The same thing happened to me and always in my right arm.
I think it's the arm, I don't get the site well.

Greetings

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
03/05/2023 3:37 p.m.

I just failed me in my right arm.That by the way I have had a huge bruise.

And today I have put another one and when activating it ... it tells me values ​​that would be dead again hahaha and now that I scan in 10 minutes ... Guess what arm this time !!

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/07/2023 4:25 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Yesterday I put on my first sensor.Scare shortly to put it: scan in 10 minutes.Then normal, although sometimes he returns with scanning in 10 minutes ... until this noon stopped catching the Bluetooth both the reader and the mobile ... so I suppose it will have to call Abbott on Monday ... forPlease, what they are worth was so that they did not give a failure ... and this of disconnection for what I have read is frequent ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/11/2023 9:46 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.