The same thing happens just up?

Alejandromonsi's profile photo   01/30/2023 11:04 a.m.

A question ... Do you happen or do you know why this happens to me?I get up for example with 115 and while I manage I make breakfast, I measure me at 15 minutes and it turns out that I almost always climb about 25 mg and ascending arrow.

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
01/30/2023 11:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, it is normal .. It is as if the sensor stayed at rest and when moving the real reading later.

It contrasts with capillary and so you know if it is only sensor reading or it is by the process of starting the day that the body is also activated.

marine's profile photo
marine
01/30/2023 11:25 a.m.

Alejandromonsi said:
a question ... do you happen or do you know why this happens to me?I get up for example with 115 and while I manage I have breakfast, I measure me at 15 minutes and it turns out that I almost always climb about 25 mg and ascending arrow.

I used to always pass, even increases greater than yours.

Although it is true that these last two or three days have not happened to me.This morning, for example, I got up in 91 and at 20 minutes I have left home in 93.

It will be for the cold or me what I know.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/30/2023 11:34 a.m.

sandman said:
Alejandromonsi said:
a question ... do you happen or do you know why does this happen to me?I get up for example with 115 and while I manage I have breakfast, I measure me at 15 minutes and it turns out that I almost always climb about 25 mg and ascending arrow.

I used to always pass, even increases greater than yours.

Although it is true that these last two or three days have not happened to me.This morning, for example, I got up in 91 and at 20 minutes I have left home in 93.

It will be for the cold or me what I know.

Thank you

Alejandromonsi
01/30/2023 11:35 a.m.

marine said:
yes, it is normal .. it is as if the sensor stays at rest and when moving later the real reading.

Contrast with capillary and so you know if it is only sensor reading or it is by the process of starting the day that the body is also activated.

Thank you

Alejandromonsi
01/30/2023 11:37 a.m.

No. It doesn't happen to me at all.I usually have worse values ​​in the morning.

The alba effect fucks me, almost always.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/30/2023 7:17 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.