SENSOR AND DIABOX CHANGE

Alejandromonsi's profile photo   02/01/2023 3:57 p.m.

I have recently installed Diabox for days and approximate change of free2.Someone who explains the steps to change sensor with associated diabox?Thank you

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
02/01/2023 3:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Alejandromonsi said:
I have recently installed Diabox for days and approximates change of free2.Someone who explains the steps to change sensor with associated diabox?Thanks

In principle you have to start the new sensor with the "official" app of Abbott.It will ask you to wait 1 hour to have the first reading.Once you have scanned it with LibreLink, you do it from Diabox and ask you if you want to replace the sensor with a new one, you tell him yes and it would be.

A advice is that you do not take off the old sensor until you have the new one operational, and so you will not lose diabox readings during that time that the new one is starting.

If you want you can do a backup from settings-uuserprofile-Import/export

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/01/2023 5:34 p.m.

To what @sandman says, Diabox gives you extra 12h of use of the old sensor, I stay those 12h with 2 sensors put and so if the new gives you value errors due to self -libration, because strips of the other.

marine's profile photo
marine
02/01/2023 5:45 p.m.

marine said:
to what @sandman says, Diabox gives you 12h extra use of the old sensor, I stay those 12h with 2 sensors put and thus if the new one gives you value errorsfor self -libration, because you throw from the other.

+1

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/01/2023 5:53 p.m.

marine said:
to what @sandman says, Diabox gives you 12h extra use of the old sensor, I stay those 12h with 2 sensors put and thus if the new one gives you value errorsfor self -libration, because you throw from the other.

Thank you

Alejandromonsi
02/01/2023 5:55 p.m.

sandman said:
marine said:
to what @sandman says, diabox gives you 12h extra for use of the old sensor, I stay those 12h with2 sensors put and so if the new one gives you value errors by self -libration, then you throw from the other.

+1

Thank you

Alejandromonsi
02/01/2023 5:55 p.m.

sandman said:
Alejandromonsi said:
I have recently installed Diabox for days and approximates change of free2.Someone who explains the steps to change sensor with associated diabox?Thanks

In principle you have to start the new sensor with the "official" app of Abbott.It will ask you to wait 1 hour to have the first reading.Once you have scanned it with LibreLink, you do it from Diabox and ask you if you want to replace the sensor with a new one, you tell him yes and it would be.

A advice is that you do not take off the old sensor until you have the new one operational, and so you will not lose diabox readings during that time that the new one is starting.

If you want you can make a backup from settings-uuserprofile-Import/export

Thank you

Alejandromonsi
02/01/2023 5:56 p.m.

Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/01/2023 8:09 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.