Freestyle Freestyle 2 With Android 13

josepd's profile photo   02/08/2023 9:54 p.m.

I have a problem, since since my Mobil Samsung was updated to the Android 13 version, I have stopped working the alarms.
I have called several times to the technical service, but I have not been able to solve anything, and after 3 different sensors my endrocrino has provided an Abbot meter to have the alarms operational.
My mobile is a Samsung S20, one of you is the same?
I'm planting mobile to see if the problem is solved

josepd's profile photo
josepd
02/08/2023 9:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Do you have the notifications for free link?In adjustments, check the volume of notifications.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
02/09/2023 10:14 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

I guess you mean that you get the exclamation in red in alarms and they don't work, right?

ube's profile photo
ube
02/09/2023 12:28 p.m.

I am a user of many years and when the phone is updated to Android 13 A stopped working the alarms.In adjustments, check the volume of notifications.

If I have them activated

josepd's profile photo
josepd
02/09/2023 2:42 p.m.

ube said:
I suppose you mean that you get the exclamation in red in the alarms and do not work, no?

I always get the exclamation because I have deactivated the alarm of signal loss.
The funny thing is that it has always worked properly, but a stop working when the phone is updated to the ulktima version of Android

josepd's profile photo
josepd
02/09/2023 2:44 p.m.

I can't help you, because I have all the alarms off in free.Diabox use for other things and I have them there with Samsung A52s and Android 13

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/09/2023 4:49 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/10/2023 10:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Josepd said:
I have a problem, since since my Mobil Samsung was updated to the Android 13 version, the alarms have stopped working.
I have called several times to the technical service, but I have not been able to solve anything, and after 3 different sensors my endrocrino has provided an Abbot meter to have the alarms operational.
I am planting to change the mobile to see if the problem is solved

With Diabox their own alarms work.I think that although you change mobile the problem would continue.It is for the version of Android 13.

Link

This is the version that I carry and it works very well.You can also put a widget to have the glucose value in the notification bar.
If you need help, write me privately.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/12/2023 11:06 a.m.

Good morning everyone, what these do not work for me I have a Samsung S21 ... the steps I do are the following and in a thing of 10, 15 minutes I solve it, although I must do it two or three times a day.
1 disconnect all the alarms of the application.
2 I go to applications and Quito notifications, in that same force the arrest of the application, I do not close.
3 I go to the application and active the low glucose alarm and I do not touch anything else, I do not close or go back I simply put it in the background.
4 I wait for 10 to 15 minutes, I go back into the application I measure me and when I go backwards it tells me to activate the notifications the asset from the same application and it is already 9 to 10 hours more of tranquility.I hope it works for you.
Greetings.

Richar1970's profile photo
Richar1970
02/12/2023 11:08 a.m.

I have published the note that Abbott sent me for this problem.
I do not use LibreLink, I use Diabox, I don't know if what they communicate works

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/12/2023 1:08 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Yesterday I received ABBott email recognizing the failure.
To fix it they say: turn off the bluetooth or phone and turn it on again.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
02/12/2023 1:27 p.m.

merchem said:
Josepd said:
I have a problem, since since my Mobil Samsung was updated to the Android 13 version 13 have stopped working the alarms the alarms.

With Diabox their own alarms work.I think that although you change mobile the problem would continue.It is for the version of Android 13.

Link

This is the version that I carry and it works very well.You can also put a widget to have the glucose value in the notification bar.
If you need help, write me privately.

Hello, good afternoon.Dialbox works with Android 13?

AnaMartos's profile photo
AnaMartos
02/12/2023 6:25 p.m.

Hello everyone.We have gone crazy with the XDrip and the Free until we sent us an email saying that the problems is Android 13. Do you know if Dialbox works?.Thank you

AnaMartos
02/12/2023 6:27 p.m.

Josepd said:
I have a problem, since since my Mobil Samsung was updated to the Android 13 version, the alarms have stopped working.

We are the same.I think it's not the mobile.It is the Android version

AnaMartos
02/12/2023 6:58 p.m.

Yeah.I use Diabox and I have no library alarms enabled because active with reader, not with the mobile.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/12/2023 7:12 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.