{'en': 'Penalty for being diabetic', 'es': 'Pena por ser diabetico'} Image

Penalty for being diabetic

CRISDIABETIKA28's profile photo   02/13/2023 12:03 p.m.

Hello people,

I write about an issue that has been around me for a while and more since I have the insulin pump.

It is the one that people feel you hurt when they know it is an insulin bomb, or when they see your sensor.

I mean it makes me feel a bit uncomfortable.

You think you can't eat sweet or that this is for eating sugar.

As a chocolate when I feel like it, I click accordingly and I take my chocolates.It is ignorance of this disease.

And above all I think this is negative in youth.

What do you think?

Tell me cases that have happened to you not to see that I am unique.

Good day!

CRISDIABETIKA28's profile photo
CRISDIABETIKA28
02/13/2023 12:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I don't know .. there will be people who dramatize it, but everything depends on the attitude with which they see you.If you see you well and happy, do not remember.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/13/2023 2:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It depends on the scope in which you move ... the feeling it can generate in a third party.This month I had two hypos just when I had or picked up the children in the school and all they have done is worry that I was fine at that time, sitting, if I needed something ... but I wouldn't call it pity ...
Maybe sometimes it is myself who feels it for me when I see myself in certain circumstances and I think about how it was a year and a half ago, but people do not.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
02/13/2023 3:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Cassie, you will already dominate it and you will advance to the hypos.Mind yourself when leaving home and takes whatever it is good for you ... you can't prevent everything, but you are taking confidence and experience over time.
Anyway, that people know how to help themselves, it's always fine.Everyone has their problems.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/13/2023 4:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Self -pity is of no use, you will take depression.
I have never worried about what others think and I will not do it now for an autoimmune disease that I have not looked for.
I don't use a pump but nobody has looked at me to wear a sensor in the buttock

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/14/2023 6:50 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.