When freestyle system in Andalucia

Cristóbal Castro Martínez's profile photo   02/26/2023 11:10 a.m.

I have heard that the social sec.Someone knows something about this

Cristóbal Castro Martínez's profile photo
Cristóbal Castro Martínez
02/26/2023 11:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Cristóbal Castro Martínez said:
I heard that the social seg in Andalucia was going to give the freestyle system in Andalucia this year.Someone knows something about this

For type 1 it is already giving it to us.For type 2 I don't know.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/01/2023 9:12 a.m.

For type 1 of any age, they have been financed for a long time, I think almost 5 years, before it was with an age limit, they started for children up to 14 years, but it is a long time ago for everyone.
For type2, also since last year, whenever they get insulin, even if it is only the basal.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/01/2023 12:51 p.m.

Basal alone?They told me that they had to be administered at least 3 times a day

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/01/2023 3:14 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

meginer said:
for type 1 of any age, they have been financed for a long time, I think almost 5 years, before it was with an age limit, they started for children until 14 years, butIt is a long time for everyone.
For type2, also since last year, whenever they get insulin, even if it is only the basal.

And you know what I have to do to get it?My endo told me to talk to the nurses, which did not depend on her.The other day I called and the nurses told me that I have to prescribe the endo if I fulfill conditions.
Total, that for each other the house without sweeping.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/01/2023 10:09 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

nila said:
basal alone?They told me that they had to be administered at least 3 times a day

No, I tell you because I work in a health C and put them there.
And the futur is that even only with oral medication, it is also financed, although that will take.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/02/2023 5:35 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
meginer said:
for type 1 of any age, they have been financed for a long time, I think almost 5 years, before it was with aAge limit, they started for children until the age of 14, but it is a long time for everyone.

And you know what I have to do to get it?My endo told me to talk to the nurses, which did not depend on her.The other day I called and the nurses told me that I have to prescribe the endo if I fulfill conditions.

It is the endocrine who makes you the report to make a course.I had to do it although I had been paying for my pocket for two years and I obviously knew what the subject was going, as used and everything else, but it was a condition for financing.
If you are type 2, in the health Cs they are getting, if you are type 1, the endocrine sends you.In type 2, the endocrine has nothing to do, among other things because the majority are followed only by the family doctor

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/02/2023 5:40 p.m.

meginer said:
Isabelbota said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
for type 1 of any age, they are financed fromLong, I think almost 5 years, before it was with an age limit, they started for children until the age of 14, but it is already for everyone.

It is the endocrine who makes you the report to make a course.I had to do it although I had been paying for my pocket for two years and I obviously knew what the subject was going, as used and everything else, but it was a condition for financing.
If you are type 2, in the health Cs they are getting, if you are type 1, the endocrine sends you.In type 2, the endocrine has nothing to do, among other things because the majority are followed only by the family doctor

I talk about all this, in Andalusia, I don't know how the rest of the communities are going.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/02/2023 5:41 p.m.

Well, today they have not prescribed it with basal but hey, it will be because it is temporary although I am a two -year way

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/02/2023 7:02 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

meginer said:
Isabelbota said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
for type 1 of any age, they are financed fromLong, I think almost 5 years, before it was with an age limit, they started for children until the age of 14, but it is already for everyone.

Thank you.
So do I have to go to my health center and ask the GP?(I am type2).
Well, let's see how I do it.He sees me endo once a year and that is the control they take me.The head doctor anything, in fact is not involved in the diabetes protocol and has no idea.It is very bad but it is the one that was free recently when I came to this center.

isabelbota
03/02/2023 10:07 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
meginer said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
For type 1 of any age, they have been financed for a long time, I think almost 5 years, before it was with an age limit, they started for children up to 14 years, but it is a long time ago for everyone.

Thank you.
Well, let's see how I do it.He sees me endo once a year and that is the control they take me.The head doctor anything, in fact is not involved in the diabetes protocol and has no idea.It is very bad but it is the one that had recently came to this center.

If the endocrine sees you, say it to him, it is that normally type 2 does not see them the endocrine but the family doctor, unless it is a very complicated diabetes.
Are you from Andalusia?
If so, disagree

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/02/2023 11:20 p.m.

meginer said:
isabelbota said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
for type 1 of any age, they have been financed for a long time, I think almost 5 years, before it was with an age limit, they started for children until the age of 14, but it is a long time for everyone.

Thank you.
Well, let's see how I do it.He sees me endo once a year and that is the control they take me.The head doctor anything, in fact is not involved in the diabetes protocol and has no idea.It is very bad but it is the one that had recently came to this center.

If the endocrine sees you, say it to him, it is that normally type 2 does not see them the endocrine but the family doctor, unless it is a very complicated diabetes.
Are you from Andalusia?
If so, disagree

Yes, of course, from Granada.The problem is that he sees me once a year, in January ...

isabelbota
03/03/2023 7:57 a.m.

@meginer
Solved!
I was talking a few days ago, as a result of reading your post, with a nurse of endocrinology and remained in talking to the endo.I didn't have much hope but today it has called me to quote for next Friday to give me the sensor ...
What a joy ...

isabelbota
03/03/2023 11:09 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
@meginer
Solved!
I was talking a few days ago, as a result of reading your post, with a nurse of endocrinology and remained in talking to the endo.I didn't have much hope but today it has called me to quote for next Friday to give me the sensor ...
What a joy ...

Glad to hear it!

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/03/2023 11:22 a.m.

Congratulations !!! ... finally !!!

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
03/03/2023 11:24 a.m.

@meginer @diabestic
Thanks to both.That I would have continued buying them because they are basic to me, but it will be an important saving that is very good for me to be stopped.
Thanks Meginer because I called when I read your post.

isabelbota
03/03/2023 11:56 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.