{'en': 'Fatty liver and diabetes', 'es': 'Hígado graso y diabetes'} Image

Fatty liver and diabetes

Karl85's profile photo   02/27/2023 10:53 a.m.

Good morning to all, I would like to know how many of you you have diagnosed fatty liver and what values ​​do you have of GOT and GPT transaminases (or AST and ALT)

Whenever I make an ultrasound I get crowded because the radiologist puts in the report hepatic steatosis but before the report you take the trouble to tell me that it goes back to weight because "we are regular".

In my case I have got to have GOT in 55 and GPT in approximately 162, although in my last analysis they came out in 34 (GOT) and 54 (GPT).

From what I have read is common in diabetics to have fatty liver, but I would like to know specific experiences and cases.What doctors have told you, concrete recommendations that have given you, levels of transaminases that you have, if you have been able to eliminate it or improve it at least etc etc

Karl85's profile photo
Karl85
02/27/2023 10:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What is high is the GGT.The other good

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/15/2023 4:40 a.m.

Hi Joan111, thanks for answering.

The high GGT in isolation does not think it means a problem, so you must be fine from the liver.Although I would consult the doctor in case I had something to do with the bile duct, but having bilirubin and alkaline phosphatase either I also do not think this is any of this.

Karl85's profile photo
Karl85
04/15/2023 11:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.