Zayra mm- Symptomatology doubt

ZAYRA293008's profile photo   02/24/2023 8:56 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am new and I join for a strong reason.My mother has diabetes and it is one of those that is not taken care of ... for the moment among all the symptoms that affect it, it has one that does not leave it alone, it describes it as a salty flavor that comes from inside the cheeks andSo it is all the time, the food knows salt, and it passes it like that with that flavor, even to the degree of turning the stomach.We do not know that doctor to take her to help her, went to IMSS and the internist told her that she is a sequel to the covid ...

I wish they could help me.

ZAYRA293008's profile photo
ZAYRA293008
02/24/2023 8:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Zayra, I just searched in Google of the salty flavor in the mouth and says that it is.Dehydration, which makes saliva concentrate on salts.
And that is clearly related to bad control of diabetes, such as urinating a lot, be thirst.
You have to get better glucose control, with glucometer and insulin if you need.
You need to go to the endocrine, make a good diagnosis and put the appropriate medication.
And that she fulfills it, because the consequences of bad control can be very serious.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/24/2023 9:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.