Hello!.I have caught my attention that here in Mexico are already a lot of the new medications for type 2 diabetes that are based on agonists of the peptide-1 receptor (LPG1) that apparently so very good, but at least here in MX they areWell, very expensive.

The good thing about these medications is that they are very promising and apply normally only once a week.

The funny thing is that not only does glycosilada and glucose levels in general fall much, but they are excellent cardioprotectors and have a tremendous "boost" in weight loss, to the point that many people in the USA are self-greeted(Very bad) because they say they get a lot of weight.

Is there someone here in the forum that uses them?Have you seen changes?results?

I have heard that with these medications, metformin or other medications to discard sugar in the urine are no longer needed, although it can be applied in conjunction with other medications.These medications improve the function of the liver, the pancreas, the production of insulin and the resistance to it in an incredible way, are new generation medications and are already approved by the FDA.

While here a metformin box in Mexico can cost 5 dollars for a month, these new weekly injections are worth between $ 90 and 150 (or more) each.

Examples of the new medications are: Saxenda and Trulicity.There are also in pills (Rybelsus) ... 30 days 200 dollars (even much more!).

Did you know about this?