Cancellation of the Sensors Request by Abbott

cgs's profile photo   03/01/2023 10:20 p.m.

Hello everyone
It turns out that after being waiting for me to send me the request for sensors that I made on January 28, I enter today (since they sent me an email to say that it would take 4 to 6 weeks instead of 5-7 days) and I took theSurprise of seeing that they have canceled the order without even warning or at least sending an email saying that they have canceled the order and the reasons ...
I am very, very unhappy with Abbott and if it were not because I cannot afford another sensor I would not buy anything again ... to see the answer they give me to the email I have sent them, but of course the bad treatment, what less thanNotify and say the reason for cancellation ... Of course I do not plan to make good propaganda and if it weren't because I can't afford the other they were ready with me ...
Greetings!

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/01/2023 10:20 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

They have indeed canceled the requests of Freestylelibre 3 without any explanation and the telephone attention is insulting.Does anyone know what happens?

delafrontera's profile photo
delafrontera
03/04/2023 4 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They will have run out of stock.You can always buy 2.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/04/2023 8:25 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

defrontera said:
have effectively canceled the orders of freestylelibre 3 without any explanation and the telephone service is insulting.Does anyone know what happens?

They have answered the mail.Stock break.That we buy the 2 ... but ... I do not know, it does not convince me ... the 3 is smaller and there is less possibilities that the exposed surface is less reaction and being smaller it is easier to rotate byThe different areas and that do not coincide totally or partially with an area where it was already a short time before ... I do not know ... I am thinking about it, because they could also take the discomfort of sending an email the same as they did when we asked, that same day (and it was Saturday late) they sent the mail saying that the shipment could take 4 to 6 weeks ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/04/2023 9:27 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)

Isabelbota said:
will have run out of stock.You can always buy 2.

Do you know if you can have the app of the 3 while the 2?Because I suppose that readers will not sell ... that it would be for the only thing that would be worth the 2 ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/04/2023 9:28 p.m.

cgs said:
Isabelbota said:
will have run out of stock.You can always buy 2.

Do you know if you can have the app of the 3 while the 2?Because I suppose that readers will not sell ... that it would be for the only thing that would be worth 2 ...

Yes of course.I tried the 3 and I had the apps of 2 and 3 on the mobile ...

isabelbota
03/04/2023 10:13 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@CGS
And readers sure you find in Wallapop

isabelbota
03/04/2023 10:14 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
@cgs
And readers surely you find in Wallapop

Thanks for the idea.I ask both one thing and the other, I will tell you ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/04/2023 11:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.