Experts/nutritionists in reversal of type 2 diabetes in Spain or online?

Sipio's profile photo   03/19/2023 10:30 p.m.

Good people,

I haven't posted here for a long time.And I come with good news, but I also need your help

my father, who is diabetic of type 2 and has had in his life eye problems due to this cause, achieved about 6 months ago to lower his level from A1C in a blood test that was made to some5.4%levels.As you know the pre -deiabetic levels are above 5.7%;Having it below, means that for this part your diabetes is completely reversed, controlled, cured or how you want to say it.This has been achieved thanks to the joint effort to control your diet, take nutritional supplements, skip a few hours of breakfast, practice sports (run daily), etc ... Currently, it only takes a metformin pill (Vokanamet brand) forA time, since it looks good enough to take a pill and look controlled

I say controlled, because your A1C is currently perfect and I thank the advice you gave me at the time to do so.
However, its fasting glucose levels range between 100 to 140 (in about 115 to 130 I would say that it is the average).I personally notice that you need one more push to regulate these levels. Therefore, inspired by different web pages that I post here, I wanted to ask you if you know an expert in metabolic nutrition, diabetes expert and its remission or something like that in Spain (or foreigner with consultationOnline) , which can help my father to be able to reverse and regulate even their levels, so that the levels of a "normal" person can again have again, so to speak in some way in terms of GlusocaIt refers, and I notice that if you have to do a very specifically nutrition for your purpose, or a fast or similar process it would be better if you were accompanied by an expert to guide you in each case and advise you withYour experience

I read you and answer questions

All the best

Link
Link
Link
Link

Sipio's profile photo
Sipio
03/19/2023 10:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Sipio Type 2 diabetes has no reversion, in the case of your father, it is exhaustion of the insulin function of pancreas by age.
He is great with his pill and diet there are no miracles.Diet, metformin and exercise.

The only thing you can do is a very low diet in carbohydrates, but it will have to have glucometer in case metformin produces and hypoglycemia.And according to what you like to eat, it can be very sacrificed not to eat more than 30 or 40 g of hydrates per day.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/20/2023 8:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia
Metformin does not produce hypoglycemia.It prevents part of hydrates from rising to the bloodstream, but does not go down.
Another thing is that metformin carries something else.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/20/2023 10:04 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

sipio said:
good people,

I haven't posted here for a long time.And I come with good news, but I also need your help

my father, who is diabetic of type 2 and has had in his life eye problems due to this cause, achieved about 6 months ago to lower his level from A1C in a blood test that was made to some5.4%levels.As you know the pre -deiabetic levels are above 5.7%;Having it below, means that for this part your diabetes is completely reversed, controlled, cured or how you want to say it.This has been achieved thanks to the joint effort to control your diet, take nutritional supplements, skip a few hours of breakfast, practice sports (run daily), etc ... Currently, it only takes a metformin pill (Vokanamet brand) forA time, since it looks good enough to take a pill and look controlled

I say controlled, because your A1C is currently perfect and I thank the advice you gave me at the time to do so.
However, its fasting glucose levels range between 100 to 140 (in about 115 to 130 I would say that it is the average).I personally notice that you need one more push to regulate these levels. Therefore, inspired by different web pages that I post here, I wanted to ask you if you know an expert in metabolic nutrition, diabetes expert and its remission or something like that in Spain (or foreigner with consultationOnline) , which can help my father to be able to reverse and regulate even their levels, so that the levels of a "normal" person can again have again, so to speak in some way in terms of GlusocaIt refers, and I notice that if you have to do a very specifically nutrition for your purpose, or a fast or similar process it would be better if you were accompanied by an expert to guide you in each case and advise you withYour experience

All the best

Link
Link
Link
Link

Do not confuse reverse with cure.They are different things.By the way they have also prescribed Vokanamet.Do you have adverse effects on your father?Thank you

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/11/2023 3:24 a.m.

If you have achieved a glycosilada of 5.4% you have excellent control.It will be very difficult to get out of there.

That said, I believe that there is always a margin of improvement for a type 2 and everything depends on the sacrifice that is willing to do and think about strategies that can work.

I am now experiencing if I get minimized as much as possible glucose after eating rice or pasta.So I walk doing a thousand tests, cooling the rice, making intermittent fasting before, intermittent fasting after, putting rules to what I am going to eat the rest of the day if as rice or pasta, establishing the amount to be ingested according to the glucoseA while before eating etc etc

In my opinion this is the only realistic way to achieve almost perfect controls in a type 2, investigate food one by one and try to establish a strategy as a quantity, frequency of consumption and consumption conditions.

In the end, if we assume that a diabetic cannot or should not eat sweets, most of the problem is in rice, potatoes and flour and its derivatives.

The fruit does not think it is difficult to handle.It is a matter of giving priority to small fruits where the amount is much better.I have heavy oranges of more than 300 grams and of course, if you eat that then ...

To control the desire to "sin" I advise to learn a few sugar -free desserts that are simple and do them.At least it works for me and it is like I achieve cookies, pastries, snacks etc.

If your father wakes up with glucose a little high then where you have to try to experiment is in the dinners.Or maybe try to take the pill at night and see what happens ... hypoglycemia in theory will not find metformin.

Karl85's profile photo
Karl85
04/13/2023 7:37 p.m.

Joan111 said:
sipio said:
good people, good people,

All the best

Link
Link
Link
Link

Do not confuse reverse with cure.They are different things.By the way they have also prescribed Vokanamet.Do you have adverse effects on your father?Thanks

Thank you all for the comments.

That said, my father had for a couple of weeks a stomach problem when he began to take him that forced him to go to the bathroom from time to time, I think I remember.After that time, he has not given any impediment

Sipio's profile photo
Sipio
04/15/2023 7:54 p.m.

@Sipio I dedicate me exactly to that!If you need more info, continue on Instagram @Ennosaludable

Fran_Alcantara's profile photo
Fran_Alcantara
04/16/2023 11:49 a.m.

sipio said:
good people,

All the best

Link
Link
Link
Link

I am following Frank Suarez I recommend it !!It has 2000 videos on YouTube and has written several books about metabolism and diabetes control.

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
04/16/2023 4:05 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.