High climbs

Likor42's profile photo   03/29/2023 6:48 p.m.

Good afternoon everyone, I wanted to comment on a topic.In the morning I sulked my insulin and I'm fine, but then for lunch I punish my pasta, and since other times I got a lot, I put 3 or 4 again, and when I return from the gym I arrived in 250 and still soKeep up.Then the snack and dinner relatively well.Someone knows why this happens to me, I've been worried for a few weeks and I'm worried.At night I am fine so I don't think it's slow.Or yes, I don't know.Please help me

Likor42's profile photo
Likor42
03/29/2023 6:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, @Likor42 ,.It can be because of the strong exercise that you do in the gym or because the pasta makes you a late digestion that does not cover the rapid.
What slow do you use?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/29/2023 10:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Likor42 said:
Good afternoon everyone, I wanted to comment on a topic.In the morning I sulked my insulin and I'm fine, but then for lunch I punish my pasta, and since other times I got a lot, I put 3 or 4 again, and when I return from the gym I arrived in 250 and still soKeep up.Then the snack and dinner relatively well.Someone knows why this happens to me, I've been worried for a few weeks and I'm worried.At night I am fine so I don't think it's slow.Or yes, I don't know.Please help me

Is the 250 post gym, or before reaching the Gym?because it is interested to know if before the gym you are in rank or not

marine's profile photo
marine
03/30/2023 8:08 a.m.

regina said:
hello, @LIKOR42 ,.It can be because of the strong exercise that you do in the gym or because the pasta makes you a late digestion that does not cover the rapid.
What slow do you use?

Toujeo use

Likor42's profile photo
Likor42
03/30/2023 9:39 a.m.

marine said:
Likor42 said:

Is the 250 post gym, or before reaching the Gym?Because it is interested to know if before the gym you are in rank or not

I arrive at the gym well, because to get there are 10 minutes, and I arrive well, but then since I finished and, I arrive at me, house 250

Likor42's profile photo
Likor42
03/30/2023 9:40 a.m.

What kind of exercise do you do?
If it is an intense force exercise, the effect is that sugar rises.You can compensate him by doing a little cardio at the end, a tape or elliptical ratillo or swim ... it works for me.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
03/30/2023 9:48 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

When I go to the gym, I look at my glucose before going, and if it is above 200 I do not train until I go down, for that I get a quick bolus, I control myself from at least one hour before going.And if in the gym I see that it rises too much, also a bolus.

I already had Cetonas problems a few months ago, to train with glucose values ​​greater than 200, and it was noted in a constant, more tiredness, less performance, and above all I saw worse.And the view for me is very important.

I have changed pasta and rice to integrals, perhaps you should increase the dose according to carbohydrate units.Now that as every three hours approx, I get more insulin than before, when I ate at more normal schedules.

A few months ago I gave me some peaks after breakfast, and it was for pre -liabilities, I had two more units of fast and voila.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
04/13/2023 1:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.