Podiatrist or make them oneself?

Pyrri's profile photo   04/08/2023 8:51 p.m.

I speak of the pias.
In Nursing I have seen that when I cut a nail I have made a little blood on the skin of the finger and have taken their hands to my head ..., I have told you I have made a small blackishness and the sick tells meThat this is a tajazo, you have to go to the podiatrist and I that podiatrist or that ostias, next time I do not short them so short.I do not know where I heard that podologists said that due to the diabetes problem they should be in social security.I know that a wound in a diabetic pya can lead to an amputation (I have enough blowjob), but I still have my feet drier than the Sahara desert and part of the polyneuropathy (insensitive nerves).

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
04/08/2023 8:51 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Let's see this depends on how you heal.
I heal well, it doesn't matter where the wound.
If you have no problems, and cure well, simply watch and point

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/08/2023 9:25 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Take care of that little injury and watch it until you heal completely

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
04/08/2023 10:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Put on a healing ointment, like Nutracel, will heal you quickly.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/09/2023 5:55 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I scanned well !!, when I went to the nursing I had a red finger above because I had let it cure with the blood, but the nurse when seeing it tried to disinfect it with alcohol (I thought the cut had made it that same day) andHe was not able to remove the red color of the blood because he had already been healing days.
What happens is that it became apprehensive because of the roll of amputations (diabetes and amputate go hand in hand).
I know that a badly carried diabetes gives the risk of amputations in lower limbs, I have it well in my head and try to look at the feet (not walk barefoot, ect ..)

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
04/09/2023 9:41 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

To me in Social Security they have given me a free session with a concerted clinic.They gave me the papers on October last year and I have not yet gone, to see if I organize and go.The nurse took me control, if you are in Andalucia, ask him

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/09/2023 11:40 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.