{'en': 'Co -payment in the SS', 'es': 'Copago en la SS'} Image

Co -payment in the SS

antonio3334's profile photo   04/09/2023 2:01 p.m.

Could anyone tell me that regulation /laws establishes the pharmaceutical co -payment according to the degree of income?

My income is not enough to make income statement and yet I have copayment, when I didn't have it before.

Thank you!

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
04/09/2023 2:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Health is delegated to autonomous communications.When I am standing I do not pay anything, if I work independent of the income.The same co -payment is always applied

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/09/2023 2:59 p.m.

Indeed, it depends on the CCAA.
I do not pay Andalucia because I am stopped and I have no benefit (they denied me that of over 52 and I have trial in June but as long as I charge anything).Before, stop with unemployment (shit, € 500) did pay.For example, about € 5 per insulin box.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/09/2023 4:03 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thank you so much.The legislation of the copayment would be known.I understand that copayment rates must be the same in all communities because in mine I also believe that they apply it to me the same.

antonio3334
04/10/2023 11:59 a.m.

Hello! I send you a page where it is explained
Link
I hope it helps you

pino7070's profile photo
pino7070
04/10/2023 2:19 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
effectively depends on the CCAA.
I do not pay Andalucia because I am stopped and I have no benefit (they denied me that of over 52 and I have trial in June but as long as I charge anything).Before, stop with unemployment (shit, € 500) did pay.For example, about € 5 per insulin box.

In the Valencian Community, although Cobres subsidy, unemployment, IMV ... you do not pay anything.Only when you are working even if it is just a month.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/11/2023 3 a.m.

pino7070 said:
hello! I send you a page where it comes explained
Link
I hope it helps you

thank you so much

antonio3334
04/11/2023 1:15 p.m.

In Spain, the pharmaceutical co -payment system is established by means of the General State Budget Law and the corresponding autonomous regulations.The amount you must pay for your medications depends on your income level and whether you are a pensioner or not.

If your income does not exceed the threshold established by the Government, you may be entitled to a total or partial exemption of the pharmaceutical copayment.To request this exemption, you must present your registration certificate and your income statement (if you have it) in your health center.

If you consider that you are paying more than you should, we recommend that you talk to your head doctor or in the corresponding health center to request information about exemptions and how you can request them.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/11/2023 2:49 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
In Spain, the pharmaceutical co -payment system is established by means of the General State Budget Law and the corresponding autonomous regulations.The amount you must pay for your medications depends on your income level and whether you are a pensioner or not.

If your income does not exceed the threshold established by the Government, you may be entitled to a total or partial exemption of the pharmaceutical copayment.To request this exemption, you must present your registration certificate and your income statement (if you have it) in your health center.

If you consider that you are paying more than you should, we recommend that you talk to your GP or in the corresponding health center to request information about exemptions and how you can request them.

I didn't have to do anything to stop paying in the pharmacy.They already have the information.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/11/2023 3:16 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Royal Decree-Law 16/2012, of April 20, of urgent measures to guarantee the sustainability of the National Health System and improve the quality and safety of its benefits.

Article 4. Modification of Law 29/2006, of July 26, on Guarantees and Rational Use of Medicines and Health Products.

At point thirteen.A new article 94 bis is added, which will have the following writing:

«Article 94 bis.Contribution of the beneficiaries and their beneficiaries in the ambulatory pharmaceutical benefit ....

In summary, the contributions are established at the level national the law of the medication, and were retouched in 2012 to the current levels.The autonomous communities charge them but are based on the information provided by the Tax Agency.

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
04/16/2023 11:12 a.m.

Juanluis1957 said:
Royal Decree-Law 16/2012, of April 20, of urgent measures to guarantee the sustainability of the National Health System and improve the quality and safety of its benefits.

Article 4. Modification of Law 29/2006, of July 26, on Guarantees and Rational Use of Medicines and Health Products.

At point thirteen.A new article 94 bis is added, which will have the following writing:

«Article 94 bis.Contribution of the beneficiaries and their beneficiaries in the ambulatory pharmaceutical benefit ....

In summary, the contributions are established at the level national the law of the medication, and were retouched in 2012 to the current levels.The autonomous communities charge them but are based on the information provided by the Tax Agency.

The Tax Agency knows that I do not charge and the SS charges me

antonio3334
08/12/2023 9:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.