Driving novorapid

anabela's profile photo   04/12/2023 3:52 p.m.

Hello good.I wanted to ask the novorapid users if from a while to this part you notice that at least one of the 5 -defective box bolis is defective.I have noticed for months that it almost always happens to me, every box or every two boxes, a ball that does not lower glucose or shooting.In my case I use insulin pump, so I am clear that that is what fails, because I am with hyperglycemia since I make the complete change until I already convinced that I am not doing effect (I am stubborn, I can be hours until I do until doingThe new change for the laziness that gives me).And as soon as I make the change, I immediately return to normal values.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
04/12/2023 3:52 p.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

Here you can see, change night pump and start up to the infinity and beyond.I change again with new ball at noon and go down ...

anabela's profile photo
anabela
04/12/2023 3:55 p.m.

Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)

Could be.I think I remember that in the last two or three boxes I have had to discard a couple of feathers.

It becomes that of the last 15 or 20 feathers I have discarded 3 feathers.

The truth is that I did not pay too much attention.From now on I will be more pending in case it happens to me again.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
04/12/2023 4:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@anabela happens to me with a novorapid and fiasp and I can't find an explanation, it can be the cannula, the injection zone ... I end up changing everything but I honestly do not know how to say what has failed or if I have expected a little lessTo eat ...

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
04/12/2023 5:03 p.m.

@Sandman do not understand me badly, but I almost appreciate that I will happen to someone else, because if it is of insulin like I believe, it makes no sense that I pass me alone.: D
@Antonio200 I am sure this time that is insulin, because the insertion zone cannot be.When I do the night change, I do so by caution, change everything about the pump except the catheter, which I have changed tomorrow.And I checked the cable well, and there were no bubbles throughout the route.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
04/12/2023 7:08 p.m.

@anabela As I tell you there are times that I no longer know what it is ... I change everything, I even happen from one insulin to another, and it seems that it does not effect.As it puts in another thread there are times that it seems that you are injecting water

Antonio200
04/12/2023 7:16 p.m.

Good, I really don't notice, there are weeks that I need more insulin and others less, I blame my body, activity, meals ...

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
04/13/2023 7:27 a.m.

On several occasions (with boligraph and bomb) I have changed insulin because it seems that it does nothing and I have saved it instead of throwing it.I have used it for weeks later and without probma.There are so many things that can vary glucose ...

Antonio200
04/13/2023 8:44 a.m.

@anabela but if you carry a bomb, what do you use the bolis?Have you not prescribed the novorapid cartridges specially designed for bomb?With them the bubbles are avoided by the manipulation of the fluid to transbound the ball to the adapter.I have to change the insulin cartridge every 3 days, such as the infusion kit, they told me that as we take it more attached to the body, insulin spoils more easily.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
04/13/2023 10:35 a.m.

Well, I have not noticed it, I always think that it is the hormones, in fact tonight I have risen every 2 hours, from 23:30 that I fell asleep and put on 2uds, and I did not go down, I put 3uds at 01:30 andNothing, the last at 4:40, and since the previous 3 units did not work 4 units and when I got up at 6:00 I was at a hypo 35. I also took an enantyum for abdominal pain.

The same pen.But I'm already in premenstruation, so ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/13/2023 12:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

My mother, Ruthbia!What a nochecita!I have spent it similar but vice versa;I had to overcome two hypoglycemia taking brick juice sorbites.And the second was false (I did not get up to check it with the glucometer so as not to reveal).I changed the sensor last night and measures between 50 and 60 less than what the glucometer says.
Total, that I have risen with 134, what will be done ...

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
04/13/2023 12:55 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@Cassie I use the cartridges, in fact I filled the novorapid cartridges with Fiasp to use them in the pump before they took fiasp on cartridges ... the keeping bolis (now cartridges) that seems that they do nothing I have tried it I have tried itof the years.And even with the bomb I carry a Boli for having a plan B if the cannula/cateter/insert point fails :-)

Antonio200
04/13/2023 12:56 p.m.

@Cassie the one I use, the Accouck Spirit Combo, does not have available cartridges already filled for sale.You have to fill them manually from the Boli, in my case, Novorapid.I think that from the Insight there are already filled cartridges.
@Ruthbia In the case you tell, the same insulin ends up making effect, suddenly, yes.But in my case I can be hours and hours and nothing, the glycemia do not go down or go down very little.Until I get tired and change everything.And there I start to notice that it goes down ... but with another insulin.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
04/13/2023 3 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.