{'en': 'New hope', 'es': 'Nueva esperanza'} Image

New hope

Lowcarb's profile photo   04/14/2023 7:37 p.m.

A lot that did not participate, but I was sorry to see someone with hope and everyone on the contrary and it turns out that the study is very hopeful

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
04/24/2023 1:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Andrespmat said:
towards a lot that did not participate, but I was sorry to see someone with hope and everyone on the contrary and it turns out that the study is very hopeful

Thank you very much friend.
I have joined that the child with 7 years wants to go from colonies and I can't deny it, but I'm dead.
At the meeting with the teacher, explaining today how to prick and treat hypoglycemia has given me an anxiety crisis.I have been crying with the theme of the colonies for 2 days, today I could not go to work (I did not take the decline from the diagnosis of my child's DM1).Above the only hope that I see feasible.

Lowcarb's profile photo
Lowcarb
04/24/2023 1:41 p.m.

Hijo con 6 años con DM1. Novorrapid, Lantus, FreeStyle.

Andrespmat said:
@lowcarb do not listen to the comments of the forum, here each one goes to their ball, there are only contradictions and advice that sometimes make me almost cry, people advise without knowing without knowingNothing, everyone knows more than doctors and endocrine and if we know something, but based on trial and error, in the background diabetes is the same for everyone unless there are other complications, the forum use only if you feel only or withYou want to speak or as I simply pay attention to 99% of things, greet

Hello, I think you get confused.Most of us are not negative, we are only realistic.

But come on, that you can believe in whatever you want and, of course, have hope.That is very positive.

I prefer to see the glass half empty.But that is something that has to do with my way of being.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
04/24/2023 1:44 p.m.

@Sandman the same is you who confuses and your way of being is indifferent to me and the way you want to see the glass also does not matter and if I will believe in what I want, it would only be missing, but if there is one thing I do notI went to you to tell you how you should see things, for my part Switching Discussion, now thinks what you want!

andrespmat
04/24/2023 1:50 p.m.

@Lowcarb, maybe you can change the colonies for something else that makes the child illusion.I also had a bad time with my daughter for the excursions and if they were more than a day we changed it for something else he liked.
There are also camps for children with diabetes that are treated by professionals.
And the future for your child will be very favorable, you have a lot of time to expect good treatments that will avoid complications.There are already them.
My daughter continues with very good analytics after 30 years of diabetes.
And you can expect the best.Much encouragement

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/24/2023 4:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Andrespmat said:
@sandman the same is you who confuses and your way of being is indifferent to me and the way in which you want to see the glass also does not matter to me and if I will believe in whatThat I want would only be missing, but if there is one thing I did not go to you to tell you how you should see things, on my part settled discussion, now I think what I want!

Good afternoon, I think you've swung a little.Reading again what I have written before: I told you that having hope is very positive, that I hope I could see it that way, but because of my way of thinking I cannot do it.

At no time do I tell you what you should or should not feel or think.

I am clear that those here in the forum and we participate more or less regularly, what we want is to offer and receive help and thus cope with diabetes as best as possible.

I feel if what I wrote before you have seemed bad.

PS: I don't know if in this forum there will be any endocrine, but the advice and what I have learned from these people has helped me much more than none of the doctors who has treated me in all these years.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
04/24/2023 4:54 p.m.

Cheer up!Because there will be a priest. !! .. I 4 years ago did not give a euro x mi and in this forum you have helped me regulate my insulins and now I do not pass 200 after meals.And with normal glucometer I still have no endocrine.
And I can sleep from the pull without thinking about the descents.
Dm1 7 years 3 of them control it but the following 4 fatal !!Now since I met you from February to today within ranges.
A big hug for everyone!And thanks !!

dandy's profile photo
dandy
05/01/2023 6:16 a.m.

DM1 hace 7 años 18u de Toujeo y lo que venga de Novorapid 8-8-4
Hemoglobina glicosilada: 9,7% el 25/10/2022
Sin complicaciones.

@dandy
Hi Dandy.I am very happy that you are controlling diabetes.But a question, don't you have the sensor prescribed by type 1?Talk to your doctor who prescribes it to you, is that it helps so much ... (I'm assuming you live in Spain, of course)

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/01/2023 7:40 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

sandman said:
Andrespmat said:
@sandman the same is you who is confused and your way of being is indifferent to me and the way you wantSeeing the glass also does not matter and if I believe in what I want, I would only miss, but if there is one thing I did not go to you to tell you how you should see things, on my part settled discussion, now he thinks what he gives youWin it !!

Good afternoon, I think you've swung a little.Reading again what I have written before: I told you that having hope is very positive, that I hope I could see it that way, but because of my way of thinking I cannot do it.

At no time do I tell you what you should or should not feel or think.

I am clear that those here in the forum and we participate more or less regularly, what we want is to offer and receive help and thus cope with diabetes as best as possible.

I feel if what I wrote before you have seemed bad.

PS: I don't know if in this forum there will be any endocrine, but the advice and what I have learned from these people has helped me much more than none of the doctors who has treated me in all these years.

Isabelbota said:
@dandy
Hi Dandy.I am very happy that you are controlling diabetes.But a question, don't you have the sensor prescribed by type 1?Talk to your doctor who prescribes it to you, is that it helps so much ... (I'm assuming you live in Spain, of course)

@Isabelbota
Hello IsabelBota thanks !!;)
I have not yet gone to the endocrine but I already have less to go
A month or so, I will tell you because I must prescribe it.
If I live here in Spain.
Thank you very much and how about?
A hug!!;)

dandy's profile photo
dandy
05/01/2023 10:30 a.m.

Sin complicaciones.

The issue is also if it would be effective in people who have been approved once, and then there will surely be profiles of patients who will go before and others later, hopefully we would touch us all, although some benefit more than others according to the timeof evolution.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/01/2023 10:42 a.m.

Blah blah blah blah, conjectures and riddles, look that we like to put, rarely read something objective and based, it will be a human defect, always putting fights and fear of the unknown, the always San Creí and San Pense, the saint ofIgnorance !!

andrespmat
05/01/2023 10:46 a.m.

I believe that the cure comes out of this. It has a time for everything, until the cure approves it can pass 2 years it seems that they take everything very advanced for once they have given in the nail we must believe in them.
Greetings!

dandy's profile photo
dandy
05/02/2023 6:09 a.m.

Sin complicaciones.

dandy said:
I think that the cure comes out.They have given in the nail we must believe in them.
Greetings!

Unfortunately, they are preclinical essays and still have to do phase 1, 2 and 3. Therefore I am about 10 years approx, under my humble opinion

Lowcarb's profile photo
Lowcarb
05/02/2023 7:48 a.m.

lowcarb said:
dandy said:
I believe that the cure comes out of this.years it seems that they have everything very advanced for once they have given on the nail we must believe in ells.
Greetings!

Unfortunately, they are preclinical essays and still have to do phase 1, 2 and 3. Therefore, I approx

But I think they would not have to start with humans now the monkeys would then have been skipped for 3 years. This will be before a decade. 5 years I am doing at most.
Will do how the vaccines of the COVID19 will put the turbo x that is needed
already !..It is for yesterday.
This would be the logic and I hope that is the case, if it does not go pachorra that I tell you and if not that they do not publish it.The first time I read about the islets of stem cells and the whole roll already entered an anxiety of the milk ... this time it seems that it has more coherence everything with the errors of the past and this success so clear the cure will bebefore normal times.Because there too many people sick and we already want it. There is a serious problem with type 1 diabetis is difficult to control.
that the bureaucracy skip !!
Greetings !!
My humble opinion.

dandy's profile photo
dandy
05/02/2023 8:28 a.m.

Sin complicaciones.

@dandy The essays that will do in humans this year do not belong to the study for marketing, that is, they do not belong to phase 1.
It is a complementary and preclinical study.
A lot of anxiety has also entered me.Also depression with pessimistic comments, which I do not criticize.

Lowcarb's profile photo
Lowcarb
05/02/2023 9:34 a.m.

@Lowcarb: Healing will come, but we don't know when no one can see the future.When I debuted the doctor told me that "in a couple of years" diabetes would have healing.
I have not seen that healing but many advances that allow better control of the disease and in recent years the thing has accelerated a lot, especially at technological level.I can assure you since I have lived in the "stone age" of diabetes and here I am.I encourage and take care of your child

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/02/2023 2:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

The problem is the negotiation of diabetes for pharmaceuticals that are those who pay research

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
05/02/2023 3:32 p.m.

@diabestico, I have heard that many times, but I do not agree, if the stem cells go ahead, they will not serve only for diabetes, it will be a new era of medicine and pharmaceuticals will have an impressive reef.
Something similar to what antibiotics or vaccines are today.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/02/2023 3:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@diabetic, I have heard that many times, but I do not agree, if the stem cells go ahead, they will not only serve for diabetes, it will be a new era of medicine and medicine andPharmaceuticals will have an impressive reef.
Something similar to what antibiotics or vaccines are today.

God hear you !!

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
05/02/2023 8:38 p.m.

It is true that we have been waiting for a cure for diabetes for many years.It is also true, that pharmacists do their best because this does not happen, since we assume a sales reef for them.But this last essay is hopeful.Although it goes slowly, like all clinical experiments, it is on its way.
That said: living with this chronic disease is very very complicated, and a scratch of hope is not bad for us.
Much encouragement!

PiliEli's profile photo
PiliEli
05/03/2023 5:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.