{'en': 'Change of Actrapid to Novorapid, units to use', 'es': 'Cambio de Actrapid a Novorapid, unidades a usar'} Image

Change of Actrapid to Novorapid, units to use

ac9's profile photo   04/18/2023 6:17 p.m.

Hello.A relative changed the fast insulin for when they were given cases of upload innole's rise to novorapid flexpen, the thing is that we have no idea what dose should use with the new one (novorapid flexpen).Does anyone know where could you look at this information reliably?It has type 2 diabetes.

I had innolet with the following way.
150-200 = 2ui.
200-250 = 4UI.
250-300 = 6ui.

He says to remember that with Novorapid Flexpen they put half of the units for the same values, but the paper does not appear therefore ...

If you could take a hand we would be grateful, since it seems that he resists wanting to go to the doctor for this information and I think it is better to know it in advance than not later in a climb everything quickly and running.

Thank you.

ac9's profile photo
ac9
04/18/2023 6:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@AC9: The main difference is that Novorapid is faster than Actrapid.I would try the same units.
In the following link you have more information:
Link insulina- we have

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
04/18/2023 6:56 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@AC9 I think it would be best to call your endocrine and ask you to tell her again the units ... Insulin is not turkey mucus to play with her happily, you can take more than one scare.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
04/19/2023 12:09 p.m.

@AC9, if you can't communicate with the endo, to start with half the dose as you think, and if you stay high you can go up

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/19/2023 1:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Ricki21 @Cassie @regina Thank you very much!Let's see if we can get in touch and make it completely clear.

ac9's profile photo
ac9
04/19/2023 7:04 p.m.

@AC9, you will also have to keep in mind that the duration of the novorapid is less than that of Actrapid.And it may be that with Novorapid the snack does not cover. All that will have to consult it, because they are not equivalent insulins.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/19/2023 9:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina fortunately so far only for unexpected climbs (it is of type 2), until now we touch wood, it happens very uncommon.Thanks again!

ac9's profile photo
ac9
04/22/2023 12:59 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.