{'en': 'More advisable diet type', 'es': 'Tipo de dieta mas aconsejable'} Image

More advisable diet type

mkthyl's profile photo   04/27/2023 7:45 p.m.

Good morning,

I have proposed to lower about 5 or 6 kilos that I have left over to also be able to better control this p ... diabetes that is going crazy and my main problem for food and exercise is the lack of time and the little that happened at home.

I am taking time to be able to walk at least 4 or 5 days a week but I need to find some diet that more than to lose that weight helps me keep it in time.

I start looking for things everywhere and I appear Keto diets, low carbo diets and thousands more but I still don't clarify as to which it would be the most appropriate.

I am 50 years old, I am 1.69cms and weight currently 75K.

Anyone who is following any and is working?

Any advice?

THANK YOU!

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
04/27/2023 7:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!My daughter is doing a keto, who brought him home in tuppers by online shipping.It is complete with fruit and some bread.
He dropped 5 kilos in two months and stays very good.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/27/2023 7:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
hello!My daughter is doing a keto, who brought him home in tuppers by online shipping.It is complete with fruit and some bread.
He lowered 5 kilos in two months and stays very good.

THANK YOU!

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
04/27/2023 8:42 p.m.

mkthyl said:
regina said:
hello!My daughter is doing a keto, who brought him home in tuppers by online shipping.It is complete with fruit and some bread.

Thank you very much!

Take a lot of water a day to be well hydrated, with your weight you should drink 10 250ml water glasThe Keto diet says (without carbohydrates, without fat and bet on proteins plus some exercise) finish the task ....

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
04/28/2023 12:42 a.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

pyrri said:
mkthyl said:
regina said:
regina said:

Thank you very much!

Take a lot of water a day to be well hydrated, with your weight you should drink 10 250ml water glasThe Keto diet says (without carbohydrates, without fat and bet on proteins plus some exercise) finish the task ....

Thank you so much!

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
04/28/2023 5:53 p.m.

To me a loss in hydrates is what has best me

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/28/2023 7:19 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Try the Oxford healthy dish diet.
But the part of hydrates that are as refined as possible, not flours, not rice ......
Once you learn to eat like this you can keep it in time without problem.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
04/30/2023 9:38 a.m.

otabol said:
Try the diet of the healthy dish of Oxford.
But the part of hydrates that are as refined as possible, not flours, not rice ......
Once you learn to eat like this you can keep it in time without problem.

Thank you so much

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
05/04/2023 7:11 p.m.

nila said:
to me a low in hydrates is what has best me

Thank you so much

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
05/04/2023 7:12 p.m.

And already determined to try a low diet in hydrates, you recommend some application for monitoring, some page where you can consult recipes or ingredients or something that does something easier?Thank you so much

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
05/04/2023 7:13 p.m.

@mkthyl, search on the Internet Pages of Keto Meal orders.There are several.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/04/2023 11:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@mkthyl, search on the Internet Pages of Keto meal orders.There are several.

Thank you! I will look for some

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
05/05/2023 11:12 a.m.

@mkthyl is looking for the dietdoctor page, they have many keto and low hydrates recipes.The part of the scheduled menus is paid, but the recipes are free.

But it is quite simple to do:
-> Protein source with its fat: meat, fish or eggs
-> Complement with vegetables, salad
-> Cheeses, nuts, olive for chopping or as a complement

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
05/09/2023 1 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Yesssica_a said:
@mkthyl looks for the dietdoctor page, they have many Keto and low hydrates recipes.The part of the scheduled menus is paid, but the recipes are free.

-& GT;protein source with its fat: meat, fish or eggs
-& GT;Complement with vegetables, salad
-& GT;cheeses, nuts, chopping olives or as a complement

I'm going to look there.Thank you!

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
05/10/2023 7:05 p.m.

mkthyl said:
good morning, I have proposed to download about 5 or 6 kilos that I have left to be able to better control this p ... diabetes that is driving me crazy and my main problem for thefood and exercise is the lack of time and the little that happened at home.I am taking time to be able to walk at least 4 or 5 days a week but I need to find some diet that more than to lose that weight helps me keep it in time.I start looking for things everywhere and I appear Keto diets, low carbo diets and thousands more but I still don't clarify as to which it would be the most appropriate.I am 50 years old, I am 1.69cms and weight currently 75K.Someone who is following some and is working?Any advice?Thank you

Hi @mkthyl La Paleolitic with intermittent fasting 12:12.
I leave you this link because it is the one that sells the most and therefore the cheapest one is.
Confirmed by me.
It seeks that it has many ingredients, and preparing such as low carbohydrate cocoa cream is a pass.
It has a blog read there that you will hallucinate.

Link

dandy's profile photo
dandy
05/12/2023 5:12 a.m.

DM1 hace 7 años 18u de Toujeo y lo que venga de Novorapid 8-8-4
Hemoglobina glicosilada: 9,7% el 25/10/2022
Sin complicaciones.

dandy said:
mkthyl said:
good morning, I have proposed to lower about 5 or 6 kilos that I have enough to be able to better control this p ...I am taking time to be able to walk at least 4 or 5 days a week but I need to find some diet that more than to lose that weight helps me keep it in time.I start looking for things everywhere and I appear Keto diets, low carbo diets and thousands more but I still don't clarify as to which it would be the most appropriate.I am 50 years old, I am 1.69cms and weight currently 75K.Someone who is following some and is working?Any advice?Thank you

Hi @mkthyl La Paleolitic with intermittent fasting 12:12.
I leave you this link because it is the one that sells the most and therefore the cheapest one is.
Confirmed by me.
It seeks that it has many ingredients, and preparing such as low carbohydrate cocoa cream is a pass.
It has a blog read there that you will hallucinate.

Link

I'll look at thank you very much

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
05/16/2023 7:38 p.m.

Yesssica_a said:
@mkthyl looks for the dietdoctor page, they have many Keto and low hydrates recipes.The part of the scheduled menus is paid, but the recipes are free.

-& GT;protein source with its fat: meat, fish or eggs
-& GT;Complement with vegetables, salad
-& GT;cheeses, nuts, chopping olives or as a complement

I'm going to look there.Thank you!

It is the one that is most clarifying the truth
Thank you so much!

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
05/16/2023 7:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.