{'en': 'Burnout syndrome in diabetes', 'es': 'El síndrome de burnout en diabetes'} Image

Burnout syndrome in diabetes

dandy's profile photo   05/02/2023 4:55 a.m.

Now even without knowing my glycosylated hemoglobin today I will tell you my experience with type 1 diabetes. The diabetes syndrome in diabetes I ate it I have reread it countless times and it was not depression was or is a bit still myI am burned to deal badly with this disease and I gave myself completely.

I was almost 4 years less than 3 months that have been taking care of myself because almost always with 500 sugar 350,290.

That when the average would be more than half of those almost 4 years without measuring it and when I did not lose the glucometer and I was not going for another X fear and got into a spiral that was taking me to the precipice so many times with unimaginable climbs .. I had breakfastCakes and in the morning 380 sugar imagine at the time the glucometer gave me high.

I am very excited to forgive if I do not explain better I am taking everything and it is difficult for my friends, I did not tell them anything, everything was suffering inside and too evident because of my physicist that happened. My parents who do not have them alive were not to help me andI only with a unbalanced disease such as diabetes 1.

I didn't know because I could not control it was a nightmare every second of my life was aimless I just wanted everything to end and rest in peace.

I never thought about committing suicide but I was doing it with not taking care of me x that I stopped clicking slow insulin, it only helped me sometimes so that nothing happened to me.

I was afraid of the drops x that I have been so many times to the edge of dying.

I also stopped getting quickly and ate excessively and above all sweets.

I stayed with 62 kg of weight and weighed 80 kg in sight was that I died after 3 years controlling it very well to make it fatal and leave everything x that my mother had died and I ran out of support.

Well, thanks to you, he's hunting again.

And already 70kg weight and no complication that I know I have analysis where everything except glycosylated hemoglobin was 10.8% and then in others less 9.7% that has been 6 months or 7.

Everything I did .. neglect and not put insulin or measure it is traced to Burnout syndrome in diabetes and everything else as well.

Take care of you, I am fine, thank God at the moment.

From here thanks to everyone who was helping me without knowing anything about this.

I am another happily in love with life.

Hugs!!

Link

dandy's profile photo
dandy
05/02/2023 4:55 a.m.

DM1 hace 7 años 18u de Toujeo y lo que venga de Novorapid 8-8-4
Hemoglobina glicosilada: 9,7% el 25/10/2022
Sin complicaciones.

Much encourage and take care of yourself and if you need support here you have

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
05/02/2023 9:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@dandy: The effort we have to make to maintain controlled diabetes is titratic and often exhausting.All diabetics have good days and days "horribilis".You have to try to improve the latter as much as possible but without overwhelming.Perfection does not exist and less with diabetes.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/02/2023 1:43 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@dandy is a background race.
You have to do what one can be fine.There are wonderful days and others that do not get off 200 because yes.
Stay with what you do what you can, in the end the average goes well.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/02/2023 5:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Dandy, you see that the difference is that you can control if you find a good treatment.
Congratulations!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/02/2023 5:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The key is perseverance.Bad days we are going to have everyone, you put it behind your back and continue with control, without obsessing but without pause.Courage, the results they are having are very motivating, you have to continue like this.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/03/2023 3:18 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Hello!Thanks for reading this, the only thing I don't know, how to express myself knowing what could be the last thing I did at that time.In this life .. the hypo, the hyper, the kg that I lost, it seemed like a corpse.
Now everything is well except the glycosilada and I have to look at my view in an optics, since the hospital happened to me.
Honestly, I do not believe that in these years of lack of control they do not spend an invoice.
Here you have one more for the forum and to encourage us among us because people who do not have this disease do not understand how serious it is.
Of depression nothing I only have stress that I am already solving it.With music!And exercise.
Paleolithic diet!
Healthy habits!
THANK YOU !!;)
@Ruthbia @diabestico @ensalada @regina @ricki21

dandy's profile photo
dandy
05/12/2023 8:14 a.m.

DM1 hace 7 años 18u de Toujeo y lo que venga de Novorapid 8-8-4
Hemoglobina glicosilada: 9,7% el 25/10/2022
Sin complicaciones.

@Dandy much encouragement, I also spend my stage, depred, I got up in the morning and I didn't wantYes, you can do the same thing anyone does (there are non -diabetic people who take care of food, no ??) Well.
It is good to keep in mind that there are millions of people (celebrities, actors, elite athletes, politicians, etc etc and live)
how much amino and to take care

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/14/2023 1:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.