{'en': 'Pizza mass, puff pastry, breeze ... integral?', 'es': 'Masa de pizza, hojaldre, brisa… integrales?'} Image

Pizza mass, puff pastry, breeze ... integral?

marge_bouvier's profile photo   05/17/2023 8:54 p.m.

Hello!!

I open thread to ask if you know where I could buy 100% integral flour pizza masses (or chickpea flour, almond, etc.)?And the same for puff pastry, breeze and others of the style.

Before the debut I bought those of Mercadona to make my homemade pizzas, cross, empanadas ... but after the debut I have to look for a lower version in HC.I have searched in Google and fuck, is that they are considerably more expensive ... and it is an envelope that I currently cannot assume.The purchase basket is impossible today.

I know that the logical and cheaper option would be my own masses, but I really don't have time for the kitchen.

Thanks in advance!

marge_bouvier's profile photo
marge_bouvier
05/17/2023 8:54 p.m.

DT1 desde mayo 2023 🍭
Hipotiroidismo subclínico, normopeso, 33 años
Toujeo + Novorapid 🖊️🖍️

Integral flour does not have a very different behavior than the refined.It brings some fiber but the load of hydrates is the same and the glycemic index only a little lower.I have minimized the consumption of cereals and I have removed the masses from my diet (bread, bechamel, pastries, empanadas, pizzas) because you put the flour you put on are a hydrates pump (and the fast).If you are only going to consume them occasionally, use normal flour and calculate the insulin you are going to need to manage blood glucose, do not complicate looking for alternatives because it is not worth it.
To do something "similar" to pizza if you are looking for Keto recipes on the Internet there are many inventions that replace the pizza base with cauliflower, carrot and even chicken.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/18/2023 11:05 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

There was a brand that had low pizza masses in hydrates, impossible Bakers or Leon the Baker but I have not tried them

Nila's profile photo
Nila
05/18/2023 5:46 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

His would be to calculate the dose of insulin and palante

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
05/18/2023 7:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have tried the pizza mass of impossible Bakers.
Let's see, you can eat, but nothing to do with a really pizza.They come from 2 in 2. When I ate them I thought about not repeating.
But well, try them because for tastes colors.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/18/2023 7:42 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.