Hydrates calculator and UGP

calculator's profile photo   05/23/2023 4:39 p.m.

Good afternoon,

In October last year my partner had its diabetic debut, and in order to help her a little better control of the portions (taking advantage that I am starting to learn to program), I have made a website with a couple of calculators so thatThis part is somewhat more comfortable.

The page is calculahydrates.com , as you can see at the footing of the page I want it to be a tool useful and free forEveryone (I will put ads to cover the expenses of the domain etc., but I want them to be as possible intrusive).

I share the page for 2 purposes:

• That I can use it as soon as possible who can be useful (and share it if you know someone who can come well).
  • Receive comments to improve it (either in this same forum or in the web contact form)

Remember that I am starting to program, any idea will be welcome but it is possible that it is not possible to implement it.:#

Thanks and greetings!:)

calculator's profile photo
calculator
05/23/2023 4:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good afternoon!

I want to thank the 3 people who have sent me feedback through the web form (I imagine that you will be users of the forum :)).I will review the code to try to polish things, and if someone else has comments or suggestions please, I am all ears !!

calculator's profile photo
calculator
05/26/2023 7 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.