{'en': 'Insulina and Andalucia', 'es': 'Insulina y Andalucia'} Image

Insulina and Andalucia

BaradDurr's profile photo   06/16/2023 11:13 a.m.

diabetic said:
ahh, ok, one thing that I have noticed, is that when the feathers go in half and the purges no longer comes out the insulin to pressure but it comes out drop by drop, thisIs it normal?

You always have to leave the same, be 100% or 10% capacity

marine's profile photo
marine
06/20/2023 10:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, when you have 1/3 if there are few units, it is expelled by dripping little by little and it happens to me with Fiasp and Tresiba feathers, and I worry that it is not putting the units that I marked, the same thing happens to someone?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
06/20/2023 10:46 a.m.

Hello,

I just came from a 3 -week Asian trip and I have also used this diabeika portfolio called Breezy Packs.They do not need any water or cold treatment.They are self -generated at night and maintain insulin at a stable temperature.

I have successfully tried it in Dubai, Bangkok and Delhi and temperatures were 38 to 40 degrees approx.

Link

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
06/20/2023 11:52 a.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

diabetic said:
well when he has 1/3 if there are few units he expels them slowly dripping and happens to me with feathers from Fiasp and Tresiba, and I worry that he is not putting meThe units that I frame, the same thing happens to someone?

It will depend more on the "violence" with the pulses The button of the units or the needle filament ... Anyway the pressure is not associated with not putting the numbers of units that touches you.

marine's profile photo
marine
06/21/2023 10:14 a.m.

Press pressing hard, but you leave me calmer with the units, anyway I endure more time with the needle inside to ensure that it is empty

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
06/21/2023 11:06 a.m.

@Baraddur One of lime: It is assumed that cold insulin causes local vasoconstriction that perhaps, maybe, could affect the absorption rate and make its effect begin later.
One of sand: it happened to me like you, that I saw the temperature of my kitchen and called the technical direction of Novo.When I told him the themnperatures that are for our land (Jaén) the girl cost him to say but he recognized that "almost better" to keep it cold, and explained what I have written before the vasoconstriction.It is a matter of tempering it a little before the puncture and avoids the two problems at the same time.
On the other hand, I carry the reservoir of the bomb loaded with Novorapid and is in contact with my body and with the temperature for 6 days, and Novo insists that insulin is perfectly stable until the finmal of the reservoir.Of course, the same does not last a pen of quick putting bowls that the same pen loaded with a pump.

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
07/03/2023 9:58 a.m.

Thank you @Juanluis1957, that's what I am doing, I take it out a few minutes before to temper and then punish myself.

BaradDurr's profile photo
BaradDurr
07/05/2023 5:32 p.m.

DM2 mal diagnosticada en 2017, realmente LADA diagnosticada en Enero de 2023.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.