Insulin resistance

yanikitty's profile photo   06/22/2023 10:32 p.m.

Hello good afternoon I am Yani ...
I wanted to see if someone could help me with some experience ..
I am 31 years old and I was always irregular ... until even years.Every time I went to the doctor, nobody gave on the key ... until I went back and mention some polyquisical ovary ... they sent me to do several hormonal studies and well ... So everything went wrong.But what was most scared was the homa.He gave me 4.2
Supposedly if it passes the 3.5 I am already insulin resistance.I saw the clinic and gave me metformin at noon.Nothing else.Since I saw the result.Start eating zero sweet zero.It costs me but I am doing it.Glycosylated hemoglobin gave me 4.7 therefore the doctor said that diabates is not .. But ... I am one step away from the diabates ???And another thing on Thursday is my birthday.I can't eat anything anymore?Nor with exception ..
Well thank you very much I hope you help me :)

yanikitty's profile photo
yanikitty
06/22/2023 10:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

With 4.7 glucosilada you are perfect.Of course you can eat sweet on your birthday.
If you have insulin resistance, you will have to follow a diet to lose weight, but you will always have one day of relaxation.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/22/2023 10:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
with 4.7 glucosilada you are perfect.Of course you can eat sweet on your birthday.
If you have insulin resistance, you will have to follow a diet to lose weight, but you will always have one day of relaxation.

Thank you so much.Siii is that I am a little past kilos!He even told me if my weight were lower.I did not give me the metformin.That only with a diet could be regulated.Thanks 🥰

yanikitty
06/22/2023 11:01 p.m.

We would kill many for a glycosilada of 4.7 ... 😄😄😄
Quiet that you are fine.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/23/2023 12:51 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

You will have to control the diet, it is a roll but it is what there is, exercise too.I tell you that insulin resistance is associated with anovulatory cycles, so it can generate fertility problems, which may not want to be a mother or now you are not interested in the subject, but it is an issue that is at some time at any timeYou are interested and you want to be a mother, so you can take it into account.But you can improve it and have taken it in time before I could lead to something else so!And enjoy your birthday!

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/23/2023 5:33 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

nila said:
you will have to control the diet, it is a roll but it is what there is, exercise too.I tell you that insulin resistance is associated with anovulatory cycles, so it can generate fertility problems, which may not want to be a mother or now you are not interested in the subject, but it is an issue that is at some time at any timeYou are interested and you want to be a mother, so you can take it into account.But you can improve it and have taken it in time before I could lead to something else so!And enjoy your birthday!

Thank you very much for your comment.The reality that has come out reissant to insulin does not let me sleep.I am very afraid that I already diabates.I know the mistake was mine a long time Coca Cola and sweet.And yes .. If I want to have a baby.The truth is that I am a little sad :(

yanikitty
06/23/2023 5:39 p.m.

Do not worry because I have ri and I have been able, take care of yourself and you will see that as soon as you go down a little or metformin you will need.The truth is that many hormon and even genetic issues influence, if you have sop ... so not everything is eating or drinking soft drinks.Improves the exercise and it is something that does not have to derive you in type 2 diabetes, simply make your diet that is actually eating healthy and Mediterranean diet, I will give your whim but that, as a whim of a special day and exercise.If you don't like it, the best is the strength but even if it goes out.I do have genetic diabetes and RI and although I had no more thin kilos just by doing the diet and going out, which calls it a little sport of ladies that is neither sport nor anything, but well already at least it makes meEvade a little, I would like to make strength because for diabetes they say it goes better, if I have time when I have the girl and pass a reasonable time.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/23/2023 9:57 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.