{'en': 'Doubts with sensor error', 'es': 'Dudas con error de sensores'} Image

Doubts with sensor error

sebas19901's profile photo   06/24/2023 2:25 a.m.

Good afternoon, first of all I introduce myself, my name is Sebastian I am 33 years old and I am from Uruguay, I have type 1 diabetes about 4 years ago and 1 year ago I am using the free style sensors, in these places we are still withversion 1 and we have to pay them in their entirety because even the health system does not provide them, but it is worth the help it provides and the facilities.

He consults me is the following since as the photo that attached, first marks an error that I associate it with the reading error and that it must be expected 10 minutes, however, the error that marks the number 365, that error comes to mePursuing about a month ago, there are already 4 sensors that throw me that same error and the sensor ends, luckily the laboratory changes me alleging that it is a mistake of factory in the sensor.

Little by little I will clear doubts and situations, I currently have the sensor connected to a mini bubble that sends me the readings to the mobile, I have it some time ago and I had not had problems with it, I have no idea if the error is associated with its useOr I have only had bad luck.

My query is whether they have had that kind of error in specific, if they have found a reason and if there is any way to prevent something that I doubt, because it even shames me to request the changes hahahahaha.

Greetings and thanks.

sebas19901's profile photo
sebas19901
06/24/2023 2:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is that the 1 has not exists for years.
But do not worry, the 2 also gives errors and they are not our fault.Sometimes defective lots come out.
The same gives you mistake several in a row and then in months you don't get a bad one.
That is not ashamed to request change

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/24/2023 8:15 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Yes, that is a reading error that in many cases disables the sensor.Sometimes he recovers, but measures badly.I used the Glimp app to calibrate it with capillaries and have more accurate measures.
I don't repair you, they change them after a thousand questions.

In free 1 it is very common.But it measures better than free 2, I was reluctant to change, until Abbott did not sell me more free 1.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/24/2023 11:44 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.