Investigate the cure: Vecle Challenge

Juanjosecalero89's profile photo   06/30/2023 10:52 a.m.

Vecle Challenge: All against Diabetes

I will climb 50 kilometers with an unevenness of more than 2,700 kilometers with one objective: to raise funds for the investigation of type 1 diabetes

Link

Hello, I am Juan José, I have type 1 diabetes since the 18 months and I am ex -champion of Andalusia of Athletics.

On August 6 I will face one of the hardest tests in the world: the climb to the Beleta peak.This peak is located in Sierra Nevada and is the fourth highest summit in Spain.

Despite the disability that has caused me to suffer from diabetes from an early age, I will rise 50 kilometers with an unevenness of more than 2,700 meters to demonstrate that everything is possible if you have a clear objective.Mine: raise funds to investigate a cure and that thousands of children have a better future.

Therefore, I will run to raise funds for Diabetescero, the only Spanish Foundation that invests in research projects to cure type 1 diabetes.

For me, for my sister and for all people with type 1 diabetes. But also for you, because type 1 diabetes can touch anyone.

Join my challenge and collaborate.We will get it together!

Juanjosecalero89's profile photo
Juanjosecalero89
06/30/2023 10:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Encourage you

Juanjosecalero89
06/30/2023 10:53 a.m.

I will run 50klm up to the weather vane for the cure of type 1 diabetes with the diabetes0 association

Juanjosecalero89
06/30/2023 11:05 a.m.

Everything that can be donated is much or little good is

Juanjosecalero89
06/30/2023 11:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.