Medtronic 780g + Guardian = Compatibility smartphones

eduardmm's profile photo   07/15/2023 5:43 p.m.

Hi, I have a Samsung A53 and I need Mobile Canviar because in 3 weeks they give me the Medtronic 780 bomb with the Guardian sensor.

I've been without alarms for Free for a month and I have seen that it is not compatible with the Guardian.

On the Medtronic website to buy compatibility, they only have the iPhone updated, the rest of the compatible mobiles are two or three years ago and are not easy to find.

I don't want to spend € 1,000 on a mobile.

Those of you who have the bomb with the guardian and work with the mobile can you tell me what model are you using?

Thank you so much

Eduard

eduardmm's profile photo
eduardmm
07/15/2023 5:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, I'm going crazy with the same, I have one Samsung to 32 and with that one does not go, another older a6 with the screen spoiled in that yes, I have taken a thousand laps to buy one that is proven what I ask for s 21Fe 5g 5G, I arrive yesterday I install it and Milagro works, my surprise is that I put it at 9 at night and today it marks that the connection with the pump was lost within a few minutes, and there is no way to go, or to returnTo connect it,
Conclusion After dizzy to take a compatible already tested, I don't go, phone to return if they want to collect it

RocioGarcia's profile photo
RocioGarcia
11/24/2023 8:34 a.m.

Good morning.
I am on the waiting list to put on a bomb too, and it is one of the things I fear will happen to me.
Where have you put the Metreonic 780 bomb?I do not know which one will touch me (they will put it to me in the Hospital 12 de Octubre), therefore, I cannot still look at any mobile or anything ...
They should improve all this topic of compatibilities

Shark's profile photo
Shark
11/24/2023 11:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.