{'en': 'Difficulty scanning with LibreLink', 'es': 'Dificultad para escanear con librelink'} Image

Difficulty scanning with LibreLink

isabelbota's profile photo   07/21/2023 4:37 p.m.

Hello everyone.

I have had to change mobile and now I have a problem.

I have gone from an Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5g to 12 5g, practically the same only with 6 RAM gigas instead of the 4 of the previous one.

What happens to me is that when I spend the mobile to scan it costs me the life that does it, I put the mobile (and it has to be in a very specific part) and when it finally makes a vibration (it takes), although it is still stillHe does not usually do the second and gives me a scanning error.

It costs a lot to do the two vibrations and therefore each scan takes me for a while.

So, from my absolute ignorance of the computer issue I ask to see if someone can guide me to see if I have to claim about the mobile, or it is a software issue, operating system ...

First a question.What scan the sensor?

Because that's what gives me the feeling that it is not doing well, but I don't know what it is.

By the way, Diabox is doing well.

The S.O of Android is 13 (before he had 12).

Let's see if anyone who understands guides me.I don't want to say that the phone is not going well and that it is a software issue ...

Thank you very much.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/21/2023 4:37 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I have the Samsung A13 and the same thing happened to you and an eternity to give me a reading, on top

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
07/21/2023 5:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@isabelbota

A question, when starting the new phone you have used a backup of the previous one or did you do it as a new phone?

If you have restored, try to clean the FreeLink cache, sometimes when restoring from another terminal the applications bring in cache configurations that are not compatible or not at all with the new device and that is why the NFC works well for some things for some thingsAnd for others.

BaradDurr's profile photo
BaradDurr
07/21/2023 6:28 p.m.

DM2 mal diagnosticada en 2017, realmente LADA diagnosticada en Enero de 2023.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Baraddur said:
@Isabelbota

A question, when starting the new phone you have used a backup of the previous one or did you do it as a new phone?

If you have restored, try to clean the FreeLink cache, sometimes when restoring from another terminal the applications bring in cache configurations that are not compatible or not at all with the new device and that is why the NFC works well for some things for some thingsand for others not.

I have spent the old to the new one with the backup.I'm going to erase cache and tell you.

isabelbota
07/21/2023 7:20 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota always happens to me with the Samsung, for years, so I am a reader's fan who is very fast.I have little patience.
In theory, the mobile sends the signal to the sensor and it returns it, such as the road raids or card payment via the mobile.It is supposed to "fast" because the mobile when having its battery is already active and does not have to activate the sensor.
(Notice that if you pay card it is slower than with mobile because the dataphone is the one that activates the card and then the payment chip, while the mobile is already directly active to the dataphone)

I use the reader and Diabox, FreeLink when I remember so my endocrine complains that data is missing.I forget.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/21/2023 8:47 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Baraddur said:
@Isabelbota

If you have restored, try to clean the FreeLink cache, sometimes when restoring from another terminal the applications bring in cache configurations that are not compatible or not at all with the new device and that is why the NFC works well for some things for some thingsand for others not.

Nothing 😔😔😔

isabelbota
07/21/2023 9:16 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@Isabelbota always happens to me with the samsung, for years, so I am a fan of the reader who is very fast.I have little patience.
In theory, the mobile sends the signal to the sensor and it returns it, such as the road raids or card payment via the mobile.It is supposed to "fast" because the mobile when having its battery is already active and does not have to activate the sensor.
(Notice that if you pay card it is slower than with mobile because the dataphone is the one that activates the card and then the payment chip, while the mobile is already directly active to the dataphone)

I use the reader and Diabox, FreeLink when I remember so my endocrine complains that data is missing.I forget.

But I don't understand why it happens right on this mobile, I've had two others and with them very well

isabelbota
07/21/2023 9:16 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
ruthbia said:
@Isabelbota always happens to me with the samsung, for years, that's why I'm a fan of the reader who is veryfast.I have little patience.

But I don't understand why it happens right on this mobile, I have had two others and with them very well

A question @isabelbota

It happens only by using the NFC with LibreLink or also happens to you when you escape with Diabox or do you pay with your mobile ??.

To see if it can be of the application or the terminal.

BaradDurr's profile photo
BaradDurr
07/22/2023 10:35 a.m.

DM2 mal diagnosticada en 2017, realmente LADA diagnosticada en Enero de 2023.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Isabelbota said:
ruthbia said:
@Isabelbota always happens to me with the samsung, for years, that's why I'm a fan of the reader who is veryfast.I have little patience.

But I don't understand why it happens right on this mobile, I have had two others and with them very well

When that happens to me the closure of LibreLink.
That is usually enough to work again.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/22/2023 11:33 a.m.

sandman said:
Isabelbota said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@Isabelbota to me always happens to me with the Samsung,For years, that's why I am a reader's fan who is very fast.I have little patience.

With that it is usually enough to work again.

I don't understand how to force the closure, what do I have to do exactly?

isabelbota
07/22/2023 7:28 p.m.

baraddur said:
Isabelbota said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@isabelbota always happens to me with the samsung,For years, that's why I am a reader's fan who is very fast.I have little patience.

A question @isabelbota

It happens only by using the NFC with LibreLink or also happens to you when you escape with Diabox or do you pay with your mobile ??.

To see if it can be of the application or the terminal.

Well, I don't pay payments.
By Diabox I don't scan me well either.It goes well for Bluetooth but if I try to scan is a world ...

isabelbota
07/22/2023 7:48 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
sandman said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@isabelbota always happens to me with the Samsung, for years, that's why I am a reader's fan who is very fast.I have little patience.

I do not understand how to force the closure, what do I have to do exactly?

In Android 13 you go to applications and enter LibreLink, and you give me "forcing arrest"
It is as if you will restart it.
I do it when it loses the Bluetooth signal.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/22/2023 10:35 p.m.

sandman said:
Isabelbota said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@Isabelbota always happens to me with the Samsung, for years, so I am a fan of the reader who is very fast.I have little patience.

In Android 13 you go to applications and enter LibreLink, and you give me "forcing arrest"

Well, tomorrow I confirm you but it seems that it goes better ...
Thanks 😊

isabelbota
07/22/2023 10:44 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
sandman said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
@isabelbota to me always happens to me with the samsung, for years, so I am a fan of the reader whoIt is very fast.I have little patience.

Well, tomorrow I confirm you but it seems that it goes better ...
Thanks 😊

I'm glad

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/23/2023 11:53 a.m.

Hello, it is for Android 13, the same thing happened to me.I had a Samsung phone one year and was going wonderfully and when you update Android 12 to 13, let me make the readings well, from the scan to give the fact it took almost 1 minute, the solution is to change mobile with Android 12. I was going to buyAnother, comment on my problem in a telephone store and did not know how to answer me, so I changed my wife, hers was Android 10 with 4 years and now works great.

R_78's profile photo
R_78
07/29/2023 1:19 p.m.

My mobile is also Samsung and almost never reads the first.Neither the sensor, nor the datáphones nor to open the car.It works regulin.The old man (also Samsung) worked better.
Technology is wonderful when it works well and a nightmare when it fails so much.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/29/2023 7:43 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.