Two important things.

isabelbota's profile photo   07/28/2023 6:41 p.m.

Hello everyone.

Last week I told you that my new Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 5G did not scan at all well or in Diabox when it had to be done.I tried the things that you told me and more, but nothing, I went like the ass.The problem is that I did not know how to demonstrate it in the shopping store.
Well, thanks to a friend who gave me the idea, I lowered an app called NFC Tools, on the old and new mobile.And I started reading old sensors, already spent with that app (I read them as a label). Then my old mobile read them on the march and the new ... a torture, attempts and attempts to read.
So with 4/5 old sensors and the two mobiles I have gone this morning to Mediamarkt.I have explained the issue and they have proven that the new mobile has a defective NFC.We have installed the app in which they have there on exposure and did not go well, with what is the failure of the model, not my terminal.
They have changed it (after 2 weeks of use, the truth that they have behaved great) paying the difference, of course, by another model (Redmi Note 12 Pro) and the good thing is that we have installed the app in the exhibition in the exhibition andThe NFC read the old sensors perfectly, so I have taken it with total tranquility and indeed, it is perfect.

Therefore, summarizing, the two important things are:

1) That no one bought the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 5g, which comes with a very bad NFC that does not read sensors.
2) That we do not have to buy blindly without knowing if the NFC will do well.With asking them (they do not put if we explain the reason) that install NFC tools in the exposure model and take an old sensor, with passing it twice it is known immediately if the NFC is going well or badly.
I would have served these two things a lot to not have spent these 2 weeks bitter with the new phone, so I tell you.Let's see if it serves someone so as not to make mistakes when changing phone.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/28/2023 6:41 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota thanks for the information.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
07/29/2023 11:20 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

And the new mobile you have bought carries Android 13 operating system?Because Abbott told me that the system was the reason for my problems.

R_78's profile photo
R_78
08/03/2023 12:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much, @isabelbota

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/03/2023 1:09 p.m.

r_78 said:
And the new mobile you have bought carries Android 13 operating system?Because Abbott told me that the system was the reason for my problems.

Well, you have put me in doubt.Indeed the one who did not work had Android 13 and he has 12 ...

isabelbota
08/04/2023 9:41 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
r_78 said:
And the new mobile you have bought you carries Android 13 operating system?Because Abbott told me that the system was the reason for my problems.

Well, you have put me in doubt.Indeed the one who did not work had Android 13 and he has 12 ...

In fact I do not plan to update it when I come, seen what has been seen.

isabelbota
08/04/2023 9:51 a.m.

ABBOTT is supposed to launch an update in the next few days to correct errors with Android 13.
At least that was what they told me the other day I called to request the replacement of 2 sensors that gave me connection errors.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/04/2023 10:07 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.