{'en': 'Better app to monitor diabetes?', 'es': '¿Mejor app para monitorear la diabetes?'} Image

Better app to monitor diabetes?

marge_bouvier's profile photo   07/30/2023 12:11 a.m.

Hello family!

Until now I used the freestyle 2 sensors but my endocrine has changed them to Dexcom G6 because it says it is more precise.

I have been with him for a couple of days but I recognize that the design of his monitoring app is clearly worse than FreeLink, don't you think?

I see it poor, not very intuitive and offers less information.

That is why I asked me if there is any other app that can be connected to the sensor and that its design and functionality to control glucose are better.

Or at least, something similar to the freeLink app.What apps do you use?

Thank you!!!!

marge_bouvier's profile photo
marge_bouvier
07/30/2023 12:11 a.m.

DT1 desde mayo 2023 🍭
Hipotiroidismo subclínico, normopeso, 33 años
Toujeo + Novorapid 🖊️🖍️

@Marge_Bouvier, Hello!Tell us how it works accurately, compare once with the glucometer and tell us what you think.Especially the last days, which is where the free fault more.
I do not know about app, but if you earn reliability it is the main thing.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/30/2023 11:57 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@marge_bouvier, hello!Tell us how it works accurately, compare once with the glucometer and tell us what you think.Especially the last days, which is where the free fault more.
I don't know about app, but if you earn reliability it is the main thing.

Hello Regina

Well, for now, I only have a couple of days with the Dexcom and have paid it several times in the glycemia.I want to think that it is due to inflammation after placement and that as of today it will be finer.Because if not, I would prefer to keep the free that at least the sensor is more discreet, it lasts more days and I like monitoring app.

marge_bouvier's profile photo
marge_bouvier
07/30/2023 2:07 p.m.

DT1 desde mayo 2023 🍭
Hipotiroidismo subclínico, normopeso, 33 años
Toujeo + Novorapid 🖊️🖍️

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.