{'en': 'Glucose meters clocks', 'es': 'Relojes medidores de glucosa'} Image

Glucose meters clocks

Pepsigrany's profile photo   08/11/2023 4:10 p.m.

Does anyone use a clock to measure glucose?

Do you know any brand that is reliable?

Thank you!!!

Pepsigrany's profile photo
Pepsigrany
08/11/2023 4:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Garmin 245 connected with Nightscout.

hcaulin's profile photo
hcaulin
08/12/2023 4:16 p.m.

hcaulin said:
Garmin 245 connected to Nightscout.

But that does not measure glucose, the one who measures it is the sensor you carry nailed to the skin and sends the data.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/12/2023 9:10 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

What sensor do you mean?I mean the clocks to not have to prick you, there are many but I do not know if they are reliable or not

Pepsigrany
08/13/2023 11:04 a.m.

pepsigrance said:
What sensor do you mean?I mean watches so as not to have to prick you, there are many but I don't know if they are reliable or not

Abbot sensors (Freestyle) or Dexcom basically.The watches that measure without clicking, I understand that they are useless.Zero reliable.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/13/2023 1 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

THANK YOU, I WILL BE TAKE INTO ACCOUNT

Pepsigrany
08/13/2023 1:22 p.m.

pepsigrance said:
What sensor do you mean?I mean watches so as not to have to prick you, there are many but I don't know if they are reliable or not

hello.I do not know of watches that measure glucose.There are watches that connect to the cell phone, which are connected to the sensor (for example Freestyle free of Abbott) but a clock like such as glucose, must be false or a pure lie.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
08/20/2023 4:24 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

If there are several watches that say it is worth to measure glucose but certificate by health none so that over time you will open them just like what is taken in Seville by infrared hope that something comes out soon why the sensors take off in summer a lot.

Barki's profile photo
Barki
08/20/2023 6 p.m.

There is currently no clock with the capacity to perform glucose measurements at the autonomous level (that is, without depending on a sensor).Apple is developing that concept to integrate it into its Applewatch but it is estimated that it will still take years to achieve it.Meanwhile, all money spent on articles "Wonder" will be money thrown.

AFlores's profile photo
AFlores
08/30/2023 9:41 a.m.

This issue is eternal, there is more than another thread asking the same.

No, there have been several serious attempts, but no, they have not yet found a technique to measure glycemia without intrusion.What the watches that are announced is to infer glycemia depending on the things that are basically measured, heart rate and temperature.Which has absolutely null reliability or considerable error.Anyway, they are worthless.

Yes, subcutaneous interstitial blood glucose (which runs a lot with the blood) can be measured continuously through sensors that insert a cannula or an electrode under the skin.These can be carried out by prolonged periods (from 7 days to 14 are the "official" durations of the sensors).There are 3 models: Abbot's free, the G4 of Medtronics and the Dexcom, each with its advantages and inconveniences against the others.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
09/03/2023 2:52 p.m.

Cristóbal Cortés said:
This issue is eternal, there is more than another thread asking the same.

No, there have been several serious attempts, but no, they have not yet found a technique to measure glycemia without intrusion.What the watches that are announced is to infer glycemia depending on the things that are basically measured, heart rate and temperature.Which has absolutely null reliability or considerable error.Anyway, they are worthless.

Yes, subcutaneous interstitial blood glucose (which runs a lot with the blood) can be measured continuously through sensors that insert a cannula or an electrode under the skin.These can be carried out by prolonged periods (from 7 days to 14 are the "official" durations of the sensors).There are 3 models: Abbot's free, G4 of Medtronics and Dexcom, each with its advantages and inconveniences against others.

What a good explanation.I was trying to understand why in Amazon there are watches that are advertised as they measure glucose, but your explanation makes sense ... Those watches can measure a heart rate + oxygen (like many cell phones) and based on these values ​​they makeA half weird calculation to get the supposed "glucose" to date, the reliable glucose meters are 3, and all invasive:

1- Blood get in a laboratory
2- Glucometer, a drop of blood from the finger
3- Continuous sensors, reading the interstitial fluid

matrix's profile photo
matrix
09/13/2023 5:30 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

hcaulin said:
Garmin 245 connected to Nightscout.

Apart from this Garmin model, there is any other to compare features, and prices?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/04/2024 11:28 p.m.

jordiv said:
hcaulin said:
garmin 245 connected to Nightscout.

Apart from this Garmin model, there is some other to compare features, and prices?

Almost any smartwatch can connect with Nightscout or Gwatch to show the data sent by the freestyle sensor through the mobile.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/05/2024 12:53 a.m.

Thank you so much.
And taking advantage of your knowledge, what mobile
would you recommend ??
In Android, which ??
In Apple, which ??
So there are no problems being able to correctly linked the free link app, and Diabox.
Greetings

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/05/2024 8:47 p.m.

I went from iphone to Android because there are more alternative apps to calibrate the sensor and use the clock.

Diabox is not in Apple, nor juggly, nor gwatch, nor gluuro, etc.

I remember that on iPhone I used glucoseedirect to see glucose on the clock and after a while I stopped working or if I had the free sensor3, there was no app to endure it.I saw it more limited on this subject.

In Android, the ideal is to use a clock and a mobile of the same brand, so that all the advantages of the clock are used.And from what I see, most are opting for the Samsung.Although Google use the same operating system so they should also do well.

There are also people who use activity or sport bracelets to see glucose, since their battery lasts much more.But although I have not gotten into, I read that lately they give some problems with Diabox.

And finally, to link to Bluetooth you should only do with an app.Or with LibreLink or with Diabox.If you have the two connected, they will interfere and disconnect often.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/05/2024 9:30 p.m.

If glucose could be measured with hypnosis, it would be the most.👀

Warholismo's profile photo
Warholismo
06/05/2024 10:28 p.m.

Personally I do not believe there is a clock capable of measuring blood glucose, currently here in Catalonia I have recently changed the meter that I had for a new model, Contour Care, independent of being a little faster in the measurement than through Bluetu communicates withThe App Contur and is registering and saving the information of each shot (puncture), showing several graphics, value of 7, 14, 30 and 90dias, low, normal and high values, a control system that I think can be described 10, veryWell contour ..... I don't know if in other regions they will be applying it or not, greetings.

match53's profile photo
match53
06/10/2024 12:21 a.m.

DM 2 hace 22 años
Compectant 15/850
Novomix50 ( 30-30) mañana/mediodi - novomix30 (60) noche
Glicada ultima - Stbre/21.....7,6

Good watches that measure glucose do not exist, there are watches that you can see glucose but it does not measure it, everything that is seen because they say that they measure them are lies or cheAdvertising that something else, out of curiosity Probe 3 of those apps and did not succeed either with oxygen or with the puldo and much less with the tension.If a company with media I mean Apple does not get it and it has been announcing for years that one has removed one that measures glucose others I do not know if I trust.I use a Amazfit GTR2 linked to the mobile (Android) von Whatchdrip and XDRIP and the sensor I use is Guardian 4 of Medtronic through the pump.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
06/22/2024 8:49 a.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.