{'en': 'I fail to change the sensor after 14 days', 'es': 'Fallo al cambiar el sensor despues de los 14 días'} Image

I fail to change the sensor after 14 days

JordiV's profile photo   03/07/2023 12:26 a.m.

Hello.

Today as on other occasions, I have changed the sensor after 14 days.

I wear the new sensor, and after 60 minutes, scan with the free freeyle 2 of Abbott, and then with the mobile app, after 60 minutes it tells me that the sensor does not work and that I have to replace it.

When replacing it with another, and following the steps to restart it, it tells me that I have to create a new account, and following the steps that I ask me, I cannot install it by maintaining the previous levels of levels or means, etc.

He asks me for new passwords, I put them, he tells me that they are not correct, I put it several times, and it is impossible, it does not matter what he asks for;capital, lowercase, signs, and numbers.

I call technical support, the lady tells me all the time (that lack of professionalism of the person who has attended me) puts a new password, with numbers, letters, and what she asks, and tells her what she tells her, she followsWith the same, telling me that if it doesn't work for me to call again.

A disasterHas it happened to you?

How can I continue maintaining the same previous data?

Forgive, I don't know if I have explained well.

Thank you!

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/07/2023 12:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good guys.
You see the morning time it is.
Well, I have more than 1h giving the issue of renewing passwords, and unable to activate it.
In the end I have changed the sign that are requested to generate the password, the % by the = and now it has taken it well.A lot of tests to be able to have the app and reach glucose control.
But now all the data that keep on the mobile have disappeared, and starts counting from scratch, goodbye, day -to -day graphs, A 1 C estimated, rank, etc.

A disaster, every time this happens, mobile data disappears.

I hope it is recorded for the endocrine, but I do not have it on the day to day of the mobile

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/07/2023 12:44 a.m.

@Jordiv The above data can be seen in Libreview.
What you comment happened to me with 5 followed sensors that replaced me.5 hours until you work.
I advise you to use another app for control that allows you to save data and re -load them when you change sensor.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/07/2023 6:16 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@jordiv the previous data can be seen in Libreview.
What you comment happened to me with 5 followed sensors that replaced me.5 hours until you work.
I advise you to use another app for control that allows you to save data and re -load them when you change sensor.

Well, a partner, I would appreciate that you help to know what this app is, and how it works, to be able to use it.
A question;Is it better than the free link app ??

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/09/2023 midnight

@Jordiv we have a thread of it:

Diabox, use the February 2022 version that spends less battery.The last one gives you the measure per minute to the mobile.

Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/09/2023 12:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@jordiv we have a thread of it:

Diabox, use the February 2022 version that spends less battery.The last one gives you the measure per minute to the mobile.

Link

Do you mean this ??

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/09/2023 4:28 p.m.

Yes, that

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/09/2023 7:17 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Just as a point: Diabox's latest is already very, very stable.If it is true that you spend a little more battery, but according to my opinion now it is worth it.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
03/09/2023 9:09 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wave said:
only as a note: the latest version of Diabox is already very, very stable.If it is true that you spend a little more battery, but according to my opinion now it is worth it.

I use the February 2022, what changes does the latest version have?I tried it when they threw it and it was very unstable, also I also did not see any change or improvement

pimbri's profile photo
pimbri
03/09/2023 9:45 p.m.

DM1 desde enero 2022, 29 años
Novorapid y Lantus
A1c: 6% (Abr 2022)
Freestyle 2

I would not know how to tell you, unless the control is minute by minute and that, to me, it is the version that is giving me the least connection problems to date.A personal mania is to always have the latest version of the apps .... but that is another topic.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
03/10/2023 9:19 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wave said:
only as a note: the latest version of Diabox is already very, very stable.If it is true that you spend a little more battery, but according to my opinion now it is worth it.

Good morning.What version are you using?I am with 2022,12,29_140 right now and yes, finally,- it is going well.

Tonio's profile photo
Tonio
03/12/2023 11:57 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.