{'en': '"Life is nothing if freedom is lost"', 'es': '"La vida es nada si la libertad se pierde"'} Image

"Life is nothing if freedom is lost"

Sherpa41's profile photo   03/11/2023 5:21 p.m.

What do you think of that phrase?I heard it recently and when I remember it destroys me inside.Every time I have to click, every time I have to do reviews and tests, every time I have to eat without wanting why I am low, etc.

According to chatgpt:

The phrase "life is nothing if freedom is lost" is a reflection on the fundamental importance of freedom in human life.In its broader sense, freedom is the ability to make decisions and act according to our own will and without restrictions.

The phrase suggests that freedom is essential for a full and significant life.If freedom is lost, either through political oppression, social discrimination, extreme poverty, the disease or any other form of limitation, life becomes less valuableand can even become unbearable.

In summary, the phrase reminds us that freedom is a fundamental human right that must be protected and valued so that people can live full and satisfactory lives.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/11/2023 5:21 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41, freedom is lost for so many things .., and due to diseases much worse than diabetes.
A advice that gave me when my daughter debuted was that you don't have to dramatize.And it came very well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/12/2023 12:05 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello.I think just like @regina.It is true that diabetes limits us on many occasions and that it was better before being diabetic, but we must not dramatize until the limit of thinking that takes away our freedom ... I consider myself equally free as before debuting.Courage, you have to try to take it as well as possible;)

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
03/12/2023 3:25 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

My father was already telling me: son, living is very dangerous, because you can die .... Well, that.As we live, incidents that we fall as we can and fortunately, in our day, science are helping us.That is living.And no days of wine and permanent roses.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
03/12/2023 7:42 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

We are all free in large part and no one is at all.They limit us so many things ... economy, health, family, society, work, etc., etc.
And in accordance with the fact that you should not dramatize, it does not bring anything good.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/12/2023 7:55 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

It's curious.I almost always feel more identified with what artificial intelligences say, than with the responses of the people of the street or the forums.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/13/2023 9:53 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Everything you say about freedom is very nice, but since the beginning of the existence of the human being there have been exclavos, man has preferred to live to be free

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
03/13/2023 11:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.