{'en': 'What mobile I buy me Mellitus 1', 'es': 'Que móvil me compro mellitus 1'} Image

What mobile I buy me Mellitus 1

IsmaelPau's profile photo   04/05/2023 9:58 a.m.

Good morning, I am new in the forum.

My son has just debuted with 9 years with diabetes mellitus 1. My wife and I see you in need of changing our mobile phones (those we have have no NFC).

The price range that we would like would be between 150 - 200 euros.

Do you know any reliable with the freestyle 2 system of glycemic control patch?

Thank you so much!

IsmaelPau's profile photo
IsmaelPau
04/05/2023 9:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I used the xiaomi mi 10 lite 5 g, which was in that price range and worked very well.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
04/05/2023 10:01 a.m.

Good morning, in principle with NFC should serve you.

My mobile is already 5 or 6 years old and I am perfect.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
04/05/2023 11:40 a.m.

Thanks for your answers, in the end I bought the Xiaomi 11 with NFC.I will have how it goes with the patch.

IsmaelPau
04/09/2023 10:02 p.m.

ismaelpau said:
Thank you for your answers, in the end I bought the Xiaomi 11 with NFC.I will have how it goes with the patch.

Hello.In the end how about that phone model?What android do you have?Because I have a Samsung with Android 13 and there is no way !!The same phone with Android 12 was going wonderfully but with the last update to 13 it goes fatal and Abbott recommends changing mobile model, so I'm looking for information if you buy one with Android 11/12.Because someone can tell me a model with Android 13 that is not giving problems?

R_78's profile photo
R_78
05/17/2023 8:52 p.m.

r_78 said:
ismaelpau said:
Thank you for your answers, in the end I bought the xiaomi 11 with NFC.I will have how it goes with the patch.

Hello.In the end how about that phone model?What android do you have?Because I have a Samsung with Android 13 and there is no way !!The same phone with Android 12 was going wonderfully but with the last update to 13 it goes fatal and Abbott recommends changing mobile model, so I'm looking for information if you buy one with Android 11/12.Because someone can tell me a model with Android 13 that is not giving problems?

I am in the same situation.The one I have no longer going.I need a new one but seeing the problems that Android Causes 13 I would like you to recommend some that do well and not giving free connection problems.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
05/18/2023 9:51 a.m.

In the end I bought for my son a Xiaomi 11 with Android 12. The system works correctly, for me and my wife we ​​have also changed to the same model and for now (we have been with the freestyle 2) has not given us problems, beyondof some punctual disconnection that seems to be more to the wifi of my house than to the phones.The NFC system works perfectly.

IsmaelPau
05/18/2023 9:54 a.m.

ismaelpau said:
In the end I bought for my son an xiaomi 11 with Android 12. The system works correctly, for me and my wife we ​​have also changed to the same model and for now (we have been a weekWith Freestyle 2) it has not given us problems, beyond some point disconnection that seems to be more to the wifi of my house than to the phones.The NFC system works perfectly.

But the ideal would be that you could update to Android 13 and continue working without problems.

Does anyone know if there is a list of phones compatible with free2?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
05/18/2023 10:35 a.m.

I have a Samsung (A52S) with Android 13 and work perfectly, LibreLink version 2.8.4 and Diabox 2022.12.29_140, both working at the same time and with their corresponding activated alarms.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
05/18/2023 11:10 a.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

I like @Tollo, without problems with Libreview and Diabox.
My xiaomi and fatal boy is not able to move the 256 SD card although it puts in the SPEC that yes.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/18/2023 5:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
me as @Tollo, without problems with freeview and diabox.
My xiaomi and fatal boy is not able to move the 256 SD card although it puts in the SPEC that yes.

Applications cannot be passed to the SD card almost in any mobile.In addition, I do not recommend why the processing speed on an SD card is much lower than in the internal memory of the phone.

IsmaelPau
05/18/2023 6:29 p.m.

For people who have an Android 13, a freestyle alert has come out.You have to download the latest version of the application and keep your mobile updated.

IsmaelPau
05/18/2023 6:35 p.m.

Ismaelpau said:
for people who have an Android 13 a freestyle alert has come out.You have to download the latest version of the application and keep the mobile updated.

I did that in January, updated the mobile and application and since then everything has worked baddevices in the pocket.Every time the sensor scan it takes to give me 1 minute or more reading.Now I am trying with an old mobile who had a house with Android 8 and everything works perfectly, but that is old and the battery does not last anything, but I know I will not have problems if I change a new mobile that does not have Android 13.

R_78's profile photo
R_78
05/21/2023 11:03 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.