{'en': 'Difficulty maintaining glucose level in my 4 -year -old son', 'es': 'Dificultad para mantener el nivel de glucosa en mi hijo de 4 años'} Image

Difficulty maintaining glucose level in my 4 -year -old son

Desinope's profile photo   04/15/2023 3:47 p.m.

Hello.

My little debuted with a year and a half and is currently going to meet four.

Among the different difficulties that have a good diabetes management, there is one that is driving us crazy and wanted to know if someone could throw us a cable to understand what happens to the child.

On certain occasions it has to us that when putting the bolus of the snack he goes to hiccum even giving more than double ch than normal, and the next day, on the contrary offer excessive resistance, putting a bolus for food and without giving itCH It is very difficult to get your blood glucose to lower.

Thanks for your attention.

Desinope's profile photo
Desinope
04/15/2023 3:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Desinope, Hello!, With the children it is more difficult to succeed, there are many variables, it only occurs to me that you pour the ball before to ensure the dose and give it the same hydrates in snack .., it only happens in the snack?
Will it depend on whether you have eaten with more or less fat?
But be calm if you get glycos less than 7, which is complicated in children.What insulins do you use?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/15/2023 5:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.