{'en': 'Diabetic and very depressed debut', 'es': 'Debut diabético y muy deprimida'} Image

Diabetic and very depressed debut

lanysky's profile photo   04/16/2023 2:43 p.m.

Very good,
The debut ds a mazazo.In my case I was going through an opposition that had been fighting for years, and diabetes was going to end all work.
I took it badly, but I saw day by day and learning.
I feel that until two years did not start to feel that I had a "normal" life.
Now I am reconciled with my diabetes, I manage it as well as I can and I do not allow myself to stop doing things because of the disease.The only thing that I no longer hit the binge that hit me; P

I do not rule out that in the future I sink a little again and end up tired of so much manage.But this disease is like that, it is not only a thing of the pancreas, it also affects the head.

When you feel that everything overwhelms you, do what you are doing.Find help, talk to people and express how you feel.

Much encouragement!

Garcia_C19's profile photo
Garcia_C19
04/24/2023 12:58 p.m.

DM1 desde Junio 2020.
HbA1c 6,3% (Agosto 2020)
Freestyle Libre 2 + Librelink
5Uds Tresiba cada 24h (y la fiasp guardada en la nevera para cuando se acabe la luna de miel)
5mg Tirodrill cada 8h

Good morning.@Lanysky, for all the diagnosis is very hard.I was skipped my tears in the consultation when I confirmed that I had antibodies (it was type 1) and I couldn't even speak.Then, I had a couple of hard months, trying to digest the news and I must admit that the disgust was great.Then, little by little, I was internalized and now I can tell you without any reserve that what I carry very well, and I am no longer supposed by that big problem and sacrifice.The disease and everything that has relativized enough and I try not to prevent me from making my normal life.
The same will also happen to you, it is a matter of time.I have to say that seeing that I could control the disease well encouraged me a lot.And the use of the sensor marked a before and after.
Courage, you can also with it and you will do it very well.Here we are for what you need.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
04/26/2023 12:16 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

lanysky said:
effectively, is of course what I repeat every day, that I am fortunate for being "only" diabetes, which is a fucking jet, but that there are a thousand worse things.

I understand that little by little everything will go better,
Although I am 38 years old and I think it is too early for this disease, although I did not know the issue of children's diabetes, and now I almost see mine as a gift, we will see to see.

Here we are diabetic since children, from 10 and I have 50, some from 2 or 3 years, so in part you are lucky to have started as an adult.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/29/2023 11:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

meginer said:
lanysky said:
effectively, is of course what I repeat every day, which I am fortunate for being "only" diabetes, whichIt is a jodienda yes, but there are a thousand worse things.

I understand that little by little everything will go better,
Although I am 38 years old and I think it is too early for this disease, although I did not know the issue of children's diabetes, and now I almost see mine as a gift, we will see to see.

Here we are diabetic since children, from 10 and I have 50, some from the 2 or 3 years, so in part you are lucky to have started as an adult.

Indeed, and I say it clearly, that there are worst things and even children's diabetes that I did not know and that compared to me a gift for me.

lanysky's profile photo
lanysky
04/29/2023 12:43 p.m.

carussa said:
good morning.@Lanysky, for all the diagnosis is very hard.I was skipped my tears in the consultation when I confirmed that I had antibodies (it was type 1) and I couldn't even speak.Then, I had a couple of hard months, trying to digest the news and I must admit that the disgust was great.Then, little by little, I was internalized and now I can tell you without any reserve that what I carry very well, and I am no longer supposed by that big problem and sacrifice.The disease and everything that has relativized enough and I try not to prevent me from making my normal life.
The same will also happen to you, it is a matter of time.I have to say that seeing that I could control the disease well encouraged me a lot.And the use of the sensor marked a before and after.
Courage, you can also with it and you will do it very well.Here we are for what you need.

It had to be very hard.Thank you for your words

A hug.

lanysky's profile photo
lanysky
04/29/2023 12:44 p.m.

Hi @Lanysky from here I tell you that you are doing very well first assumed that you had diabetis 1 and now you are taking care of my congratulations.
That I cannot with you. I did not assume what I had over 4 years ago without taking care of anything. I have posted what happened to me and now it seems that it should be crying and taking out everything bad and it seems that it works.
To me in this forum they saved me from a very fat the mess I had.
Hahaha!!
Greetings!

dandy's profile photo
dandy
05/02/2023 5:43 a.m.

DM1 hace 7 años 18u de Toujeo y lo que venga de Novorapid 8-8-4
Hemoglobina glicosilada: 9,7% el 25/10/2022
Sin complicaciones.

dandy said:
hello @Lanysky from here I tell you that you are doing very well first you assumed that you had diabetis 1 and now you are taking care of my congratulations.
That I cannot with you. I did not assume what I had over 4 years ago without taking care of anything. I have posted what happened to me and now it seems that it should be crying and taking out everything bad and it seems that it works.
To me in this forum they saved me from a very fat the mess I had.
Hahaha!!
Greetings!

Thank you so much!!But in theory, I have type 2. I have been insulin of any kind for more than 2 months and I am fine, I have acceptable glycemia, I say acceptable but they should be lower.(Or I think, why my doctor says that ok)

So I am with the shock, diet, exercise, mediation and well what you all know

Thank you very much too and encourage!

lanysky's profile photo
lanysky
05/02/2023 6:24 a.m.

@Lanysky

Hello!How much do you have to diagnose DB2?
What glycosylated values ​​did you have?
What treatment are you carrying now?
What glucose values ​​did you brought in a fast and postpandrial?
For your control, do you use glucometer or do you have any sensor?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/20/2023 12:05 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

matrix said:
@lanysky

Hello!How much do you have to diagnose DB2?
What glycosylated values ​​did you have?
What treatment are you carrying now?
What glucose values ​​did you brought in a fast and postpandrial?
For your control, do you use glucometer or do you have a sensor?

Hello!They discovered it in January 2023, I was just 301 on an empty stomach and 12.6 of glucosicate hemoglobin,

Two months later, 137 on an empty stomach and glycosity of 7.4

Now in a new analytics held on Saturday, I am 6.8 glycosity and 119 on an empty stomach.

My medication is Metformin 850, 1-0-1 and Jardiance 25 mg 1 a day.

Glucometer measurements, and in terms of sensor here if you are type 2 do not give it to you, (if only doctors with oral) and do not give hypoglycemia,

lanysky's profile photo
lanysky
05/20/2023 9:48 a.m.

Hello!I am also newly diagnosed and I am also in treatment with a depression following my first pregnancy 7 years ago….Since I have started with the medication I have noticed that I have much more energy so I am happy because I feel much better, too, to find myself better, I have started with the gym and helps me both physically and mentally and controlling the levels.
But, this weekend, I went out with friends and acted as if nothing happened with my body, super dinner, dessert ... a disaster ... result hyperglycemia and again pain of everything, sores in my mouth and today I just want to sleep (of everything I knowLearn)
As soon as you begin to feel that your body responds well to the control of blood glucose will be you who will assess that well -being above a good cake xD and I learned this yesterday.
I'm going to focus on taking my medication, eating vegetables and going to the gym because I'm fed up with pain!
Much encouragement !!!

IsiPiruleta's profile photo
IsiPiruleta
05/21/2023 1:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.