Free sensor2 broken and turned into a weapon

ok_display's profile photo   09/16/2023 11:18 p.m.

Hello,

I share that because I almost discouraged when applying a free sensor2.From the utlima roughness that I have received I lost the account of those who failed (I think 4 ...) I did not claim them (for pure laziness) because I had many accumulated and thought that they would endure until I received my next installment.I usually get 7 always every time ... the last one that I applied yes it has worked perfectly and today I had to replace it with the last one I had saved.Everything was going well, I open them, one the two pieces as always, supporting the table so that everything is well level and squeeze with some force.I have noticed that it cost me more than normal but it seemed to me that it was fine.By my surprise, when I went to apply it on my arm I noticed that I was harder than normal and I had to tighten it with more force ( which I will never do again ).Suddenly the sensor jumps and makes a huge noise and I see that it has not been stuck in my arm ... when I turn around I find that next to the soft needle of the sensor there is a rigid piece of iron of good 1cm long 🤨 I still wonder if that could have entered my arm ...

😅Wash I never write but I always try to be up to date.

Greetings!

ok_display's profile photo
ok_display
09/16/2023 11:18 p.m.

DM1 desde 2021.
Novorapid/Toujeo
A1c: 5,4 (2023)
Libre 2 con diabox y Galaxy Watch4.

ok_display
09/16/2023 11:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 2021.
Novorapid/Toujeo

Well, go scare.It happened to me the other way around, that the filament did not come out and when I had a hole in the center 😂😂😂 (come on, that it took it only glued ...).
These Abbot should invest more in quality control.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/17/2023 8:23 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Well yes, everything that is losing the sensor and not hurting us ... 😅ultly had very bad luck with the sensors.I hope to have more luck with the following that come to me ...

ok_display
09/17/2023 8:56 a.m.

DM1 desde 2021.
Novorapid/Toujeo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.