{'en': 'Athlete with patch', 'es': 'Deportista con parche'} Image

Athlete with patch

fer's profile photo   09/24/2023 11:35 a.m.

Woooow!I have been stone when I see the sensor that this athlete carries ... it's incredible !!

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

Link

In addition to celebrating that there are people like that, I love that diabetes is visible in the media!

I hope there are more people like that !!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
09/24/2023 11:35 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderaciรณn del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Good for her.More visibility and less hide it that nothing happens๐Ÿ‘

TipoZero's profile photo
TipoZero
09/24/2023 11:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

He has two sensors, in one arm it seems that he carries the Dexcom but in the other I do not know.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/24/2023 2:11 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ยฟQue c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I think the other side is an insulin bomb

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
09/24/2023 3:51 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Hello,
I think it carries an Omnipod Dashยฎ wireless insulin bomb.And a Dexcom as a sensor.
And often a piece of exercise he has done.
Bravo.

Biker13's profile photo
Biker13
09/25/2023 2:56 p.m.

Yes, if on the beach I saw a girl also with two devices, one was Dexcon, the other did not know what it was.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/25/2023 6:10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

If it must be the Omnipod bomb, but it seems very uncomfortable.
Link

I can't imagine how you can sleep with that in each arm.To me that already bothers me a little free freestyle 3 ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/25/2023 8:20 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ยฟQue c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hello, it is a patch pump that is what all type I diabetics should carry and a sensor that I don't know if it is the dexcom, the free freestyle that sometimes it sometimes measures fatal and here we are in the stone age and the pumps with cable areA stick to dress especially if you are a woman if you carry
A dress does not know where to put it in the bra as I did until you get tired and to do another stick, especially if you run jumps.When I finance it, I may put it for the moment, it will be that no.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
10/01/2023 6:34 p.m.

Impressive training you must do daily to have that physical constitution and be able to carry out exercises like this.
Regarding that "it is seen" that we are diabetic, not shameing and covering the sensors and others, a 10 for her !!!Why not?People who wear glasses, don't hide them!And the people who use headphones, do not cover them with some earmuffs, right?
It is what allows us to live something better, so we must use it with resignation but without fears, it is part of us ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป

Shark's profile photo
Shark
11/13/2023 11:53 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.