{'en': 'Diabetes, the night, and your partner', 'es': 'Diabetes, la noche, y tu pareja'} Image

Diabetes, the night, and your partner

jorgeazucareiro's profile photo   04/28/2023 11:40 a.m.

Hello people,

I wanted to ask how you carry about controlling the gluco at night without bothering/waking your partner.

THANK YOU !!

jorgeazucareiro's profile photo
jorgeazucareiro
04/28/2023 11:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Azucareiro, I think it can be put into vibration ... and if you put the lowest alarm, in 60, for example, it will bother you less.
Then it depends on how you can control the slow at night.With the slow plain, like Toujeo, you can stay in rank without problem.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/28/2023 12:06 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

For more than I try ... I don't get it, sometimes I feel like a ninja for the roof ...: D: D: D: D: D: D

Following the recommendation of @regina I also put my mobile in silence and little more, but when my glucose lowers me in the middle of the night, I have to get up to take something, and no matter how much I try not to make noise, it usually shows.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/28/2023 12:28 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Our poor couples suffer from the famous type 3 diabetes: D

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
04/28/2023 12:36 p.m.

@fer, always put the juice on the table ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/28/2023 12:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

I don't care if he wakes up (difficult because he uses caps), I have the sound at least and I do it without noise.
I get up for hyper

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/28/2023 1 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

regina said:
@sugar, I think it can be put into vibration ... and if you put the lowest alarm, in 60, eg, it will bother you less.
Then it depends on how you can control the slow at night.With the slow plain, like Toujeo, you can stay in rank without problem.

Well, I put it in the morning ... I don't know that in the early hours of Toujeo it does more effect?Therefore I would have to lower glucose more ... I don't know the truth

jorgeazucareiro
04/28/2023 1:41 p.m.

Yes, in the morning it is going well, I want to control the values ​​at night, that they remain in rank as well as possible.
If they go down a lot, it will be slow, but sometimes it is not so easy to adjust
To my daughter the lantus lowered the toujeo.
With toujeo stabilizes the night quite well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/28/2023 1:54 p.m.

Toujeo does not peak, it is freed little by little, the action is not noticeable.I put it at 22:30 with the quick of dinner and I'm flat all night.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/28/2023 2:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, I have to meditate on putting on dinner

jorgeazucareiro
04/28/2023 3:40 p.m.

Or you can buy Xiaomi Smart Band 7:

Link

Let the notification of the free app pass to the bracelet and this will vibrate on your wrist and you will only find out, without disturbing anyone else.

All the best

Artistak's profile photo
Artistak
05/08/2023 9:08 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.