{'en': 'Is something known about free freestyle 2 continuous?', 'es': '¿Se sabe ya algo del FreeStyle Libre 2 continuo?'} Image

Is something known about free freestyle 2 continuous?

Alejandromonsi's profile photo   10/03/2023 12:56 p.m.

Is something safe about when the app modification comes out to be a continuous meter?

Thank you!

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
10/03/2023 12:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Alejandromonsi said:
is already known for sure when the modification of the app to be a continuous meter comes out?
Thanks

I talked to them last week and they told me that by the end of October approximately. They want to polish and improve.

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
10/06/2023 12:02 a.m.

Thank you let's be true

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
10/06/2023 12:14 a.m.

I hope it's just as @rafaga told you

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
10/06/2023 11:54 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

I have a pirate app for the iPhone that gives you the Bluetooth signal perfectly, I guess there are also for Android.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
10/08/2023 8:21 p.m.

Cristóbal Cortés said:
I have a pirate app for the iPhone that gives you the Bluetooth signal perfectly, I suppose there are also for Android.

Hello, which one do you mean?

TheMechanik's profile photo
TheMechanik
10/08/2023 11:16 p.m.

Papa de una niña de 8 años con DM1
Debut 26/07/23
Abasalgar y Humalog junior.
Freestyle Libre 2
Cada dia aprendemos algo nuevo.

rafaga said:
Alejandromonsi said:
is already known something safe from when the modification of the app comes out to be a continuous meter?
Thanks

I talked to them last week and they told me that by the end of October approximately. They want to polish and improve.

They told me the same, as for the end of the month.

TheMechanik
10/08/2023 11:17 p.m.

Debut 26/07/23
Freestyle Libre 2

themechanik said:
rafaga said:
Alejandromonsi said:
Alejandromonsi said:
is already known something safe when the modification ofThe app to be a continuous meter?
Thanks

They told me the same, than by the end of the month.

"First of all we appreciate your contact and preference in our free freestyle glucose flash monitoring system.

Unfortunately we do not have a date to be able to inform you for this month but as soon as we have the confirmed launch date, we will be informing you all the details through our website. "

TheMechanik
10/09/2023 10:41 p.m.

Debut 26/07/23
Freestyle Libre 2

But if Freestyle 2 has been done for a long time, do not you do not ???

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
10/09/2023 10:44 p.m.

mrasra said:
but if the freestyle 2 can be done continuous no ???

But not with the official app

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/10/2023 8:14 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Good morning.
Stay tuned because the update is already in process.
Some may appear and others can still take 1 day or 2 to leave (things of the play store)

jasom's profile photo
jasom
10/10/2023 12:24 p.m.

But there is also the.3 q is already continuous.No ?
To me anyway no.me offers the 3 advantage
I also want that glycemia can see it on my clock and I don't know if that will be possible with the free update

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/10/2023 12:39 p.m.

Download or Update your freestyle freeLink app at version 2.10

Start a new free freeyle sensor with the updated app to automatically receive the glucose readings on your mobile.Until you start a new sensor, continue scanning how until now.

It is very important to keep the application in the background and the phone within the range of the sensor to receive automatic glucose readings.

ATTENTION: The app of the app may not appear the first day since it will be launched progressively during the next 10 days in Google Play and App Store.

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
10/10/2023 8:35 p.m.

But ... is it going to be able to calibrate?Because if I am going to give me a deviation like the one I have almost 60 points, I continue with Diabox, total, I pay them and no doctor is monitoring me, so ... (Yes, I only use the official application to start it...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
10/10/2023 9:51 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

I have not sent any mail yet ... but I have been able to update the app (iOS) to version 2.10.
Of course, until I start a new sensor I can't use the new function ... Do you know how it will look on the screen ...?
I imagine that it will consume a lot of battery ... just as the BT has all day looking for the device ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
10/11/2023 3:10 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Silviagrz said:
I have not sent any mail yet ... but I have been able to update the app (iOS) to version 2.10.
Of course, until I start a new sensor I can't use the new function ... Do you know how it will look on the screen ...?
I imagine that it will consume a lot of battery ... just as the BT is looking for the device all day ...

I think it will look the same but changing the result every minute simply.

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
10/11/2023 6:12 p.m.

rafaga said:
download or update your freestyle freeLink app to version 2.10

Start a new free freeyle sensor with the updated app to automatically receive the glucose readings on your mobile.Until you start a new sensor, continue scanning how until now.

It is very important to keep the application in the background and the phone within the range of the sensor to receive automatic glucose readings.

ATTENTION: The app of the app may not appear the first day since it will be launched progressively during the next 10 days in Google Play and App Store.

And can you see in smart watch like now with the other applications?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/11/2023 7:15 p.m.

Silviagrz said:
I imagine that it will consume a lot of battery ... just as the BT is looking for the device all day ...

Well, I have gotten into the play store and I have put freeLink 2.10 and it does not open, it starts to go around and it is pending

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/11/2023 7:24 p.m.

Anyway, Freestyle's problem is that it cannot be calibrated, something that with diabox yes, I have continuous measurement through Diabox and with XDRIP sends the glycemia to the bracelet, I do not know how that could be done with the systemnow

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/11/2023 7:27 p.m.

I will not use this "advance" because I start sensor with ancient reader (I think the new ones are compatible with LibreLink).Especially because it still does not calibration.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/11/2023 10:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.