{'en': 'I am very lost', 'es': 'Ando muy perdida'} Image

I am very lost

IsiPiruleta's profile photo   05/12/2023 11:45 a.m.

Good morning,

I am 36 years old and a year ago I had a little girl, from my first pregnancy I have 20 kg of more.

For a few months I visit the endocrine because I had a lot of anxiety to eat sweet a few hours after meals, looking at my analytics in the first consultation, he told me that in my two pregnancies the glucose curve was at the limit, that my triglyceridesThey were high and that my cravings for the sweet should be for insulin resistance so it sent me a glucose curve (1,2,3 hours) and 3 insulin curve, a general analytical and a metformin pill 850The night and do diet and exercise.

Three months later I have returned to the consultation this Tuesday and I have diagnosed type 2 diabetes, he tells me that I have petored the insulin data and my glucose data is still at the limit so much that it is likely that if it now makes me another curve already has hyperglycemia (And I have been in sweats, dizziness, thirst, headaches, bad moods and roads when it bathed at night) tells me that according to my analytics I have a fatty liver but there is no fibrosis and that I have to diet yes or yes.

Rybelsus and metmorphine sends me, and I am controlling the sugar.

The fact is that I still notice dizziness especially in the afternoon before dinner, I measure me and I am 90, that I understand that it is a normal level.

When I get up in the mornings on an empty stomach, it is when I find myself and I am 103.

In conclusion, I am very lost with the data that the glucometer should give because they have told me that I do not worry if it does not fall from 60 or rise from 180.

And my question is, will this medication be for life?Or when my weight is stabilized, can I live with diet and exercise?

Thank you so much!!!

IsiPiruleta's profile photo
IsiPiruleta
05/12/2023 11:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Isipiruleta, because nobody can assure you, but if you lower the kilos that you have plenty, you will surely have enough with your own insulin.
The dizziness will be because, if you had higher values ​​before, when normalizing, the body interprets them as hypoglycemia until it gets used.
With diet and exercise you will control much better and you may not need medication.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/12/2023 7:14 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

To me the first days after debuting, something similar happened to me.With a 13% gyrhade and more than 300 on an empty stomach, I leave all the sugar and change the clear food.
Well, I was also painting the house and that is exercise.From time to time they gave me tremors, cold sweats and total downturn.I had to sit down to recover.The glucometer gave almost 200, but of course the body thinks that it interprets that low glucose to which it is not accustomed to the same symptoms as hypoglycemia.

Gozoki's profile photo
Gozoki
05/15/2023 6:45 p.m.

DM 2 diagnosticado en marzo de 2023.
HG debut 13.2 Última HG: 2024 6.3
AntiGAD : Haberlos,Haylos... pero pocos. NEGATIVO pues.
Metformina 1-0-1
Toujeo: Guardada en la nevera... y que siga.

What they tell you, you were accustomed to high values ​​and when you go down your body interprets a sudden descent as hypoglycemia.
You will get used to new values, even at first you see blurrous or it costs you to focus, do not worry until your body gets used to

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
05/16/2023 12:59 a.m.

Hello, I think the same.When I had the sugar very high, it has happened to feel dizzy and have 120 or 110. It was my body to getting down to the sugar.As I stabilized stopped feeling it

caromorella's profile photo
caromorella
05/16/2023 3:33 a.m.

Hello, no one can ensure that you do not have to take anything to control your sugar, but it is true that if you lower the weight, control the food and do sports you could get it, or at least reduce the doses or that they do not go to more

TipoZero's profile photo
TipoZero
05/16/2023 11:20 p.m.

Thank you very much for the comments, I suppose that what happens to me is what you say, that my body has to get used to living with less sugar but I do not deny that I am getting hard xD
Especially in the afternoon, moment girls, backpacks, dinners ...
Oh well….Tomorrow I start the gym !!Bumper !!!With a banana in your pocket and I will tell you !!

IsiPiruleta
05/16/2023 11:26 p.m.

Well, after two days in the Gym and after a week with the medication I start to see the light and start finding much better !!!I have even more energy !!

IsiPiruleta
05/18/2023 9:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.