{'en': 'Aimless ...', 'es': 'Sin rumbo...'} Image

Aimless ...

DellaNave's profile photo   05/17/2023 10:50 p.m.

As an update and without going any further before bed at 12 at night, medium 344 of glucose and injects me 30u of slow and 20u of rapida.(When I had injected me 30u and 20u of the Rapida).
Today I will lift 8:10 in the morning Media 247 and I inject 30u again of the slow ... The last ingested was last night about 8:30 p.m.
5 years ago (from the attack) that I do not ingest anything with sugar ... like nothing more than quinoa, egg, pork or cow, chicken and lettuce with onion.
Rice, previously washed, very rarely and mixed with quinoa.
The average measurement is 240 blood glucose ... It is as if my body alone level to that number ... put the insulin that puts me, it seems that it produces sugar to level in 240.

I add information: after measuring at 8: 10hs and having 247 ... Then I am injected 30u from the slow one, I measure myself again at 11: 21hs (without having ingested anything, I repeat anything) the medication gives me 229 ... noI ingest nothing since yesterday at 20hs.

DellaNave's profile photo
DellaNave
08/31/2023 1:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Dellanave, it seems that you still lack slow.
Go up what you need, because you have insulin resistance, but they have to look for the cause.
And loss of weight, with vegetables and some protein: chicken, eggs .., without fat.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/31/2023 7:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

You need to dose the insulins well.
What breakfasts and what fast units do you wear?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/01/2023 1:23 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Let's see, what is clear is that you have a brutal insulin resistance, 80 units of slow is a lot and 20 of rapid TB, to have those levels that you say.The weight is very important, especially if you have abdominal fat q is the worst and which produces more resistance.It will not be the only thing but I think that you say, it is the main thing.If you lose abdominal fat, eg of force (weights, squats, burpees etc), insulin resistance lowers a lot and you will go down the units that you have to put on and the one you put on, it will make you more effect.Right now, the insulin that you put is as if it were water, and it is also a vicious circle, because insulin is an anabolical hormone and stores fat with what you do like so much insulin, that constant hyperunnsulinemia, even produces you more accumulated fromfat and more insulin resistance.Those high triglycerides with almost normal cholesterol, along with high transaminases (fatty liver) and a high -AC Úrico, are very typical of a metabolic syndrome with great resistance
To insulin.That vicious circle has to cut it.
Maybe Cdo was younger, you had prediabetes and you have had a lot of tpo until that resistance has been very large and you have debuted with DB type 2.
I think the cheapest way to break that circle is to eat very low in hydrates and force exercise.Eating low in hydrates means not eating bread or paste or rice or fruits.Only red fruits and if any but very limited).Since meat and fish comment that it is expensive, it takes for breakfast coffee alone, a couple of eggs, cheese and sausage.At that time it is more resistance, it is usually so that it is less hydrates you must take.Take turkey and chicken, once legumes but little quantity, especially drinks vegetables.A lot of water, tea, coffee, infusions, nuts ...
The ideal is oral medication such as picclyzine that decreases insulin resistance and protects the kidney.Also Rybelsus (oral) or ozempyc (injected) but if it is impossible and they do not finance anything and you cannot afford it, against that, we cannot do much.
Expose all this to your doctor.Many times the endocrine only tell you that you go up and rises insulin and that's it.Tell him that no matter how much it does not work, that you are seeing that you have a brutal resistance and that also makes you accumulate more fat and you see that it is not the solution.Ask him that you have more options and that I don't know limit to tell you that your kidneys are failing.Ask what you can do to improve your situation.Or do you have to endure and that's it?
I encourage and luck but do not resign to endure.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/01/2023 6:43 p.m.

It seemed to me to understand that you only put slow (basal) insulin and the ràpida only for peaks.
I would put a fast guideline on all meals, I think this (even at the beginning a complicated tad) is what you need.

Lowcarb's profile photo
Lowcarb
09/03/2023 12:55 p.m.

Hijo con 6 años con DM1. Novorrapid, Lantus, FreeStyle.

Hello Carlos I am from Buenos Aires (with 54 years, insulin of the dependent and diabetes for almost 20) and I understand you, but I tell you that all the comments they have been doing in this forum are super good ... both referring to theComplementary medication such as the strict diet you have to do (and especially forget about potatoes and rice).Greetings.

Alemeil's profile photo
Alemeil
09/03/2023 3:07 p.m.

Buenos Aires. Argentina.
DM 1 desde 2005 (35 años en ese entonces).
NovoRapid Penfil y Tresiba FlexTouch.
FreeStyle Libre 1 desde Agosto 2019.

Hello Carlos.

I am diabértico lada type, antiinmune as DT1, but for years I was diagnosed as DT2 simply because it had enough overweight (102 kg) when I debuted with 46 and 12.8 of glyd and 370 mg/dl in fasting.Now I have 54, I am 1.78 and weight 85 kg.I even went down to 75 kg thanks to the invokana but could not get out of 7.5 the gly.

Now I am in 6.2 and it is all thanks to the daily exercise, at least one hour, and the weekend 3 or 4. Bicycle, walk, swim, flexions, abdominals, it does not matter, the exercise is how uninic it works for me, apart fromreduce hydrates as much as possible.And the more sport the better, a few days more intense and less time and other days upside down, everything followed or at times, as I can combine with work, family and leisure, but without leaving it except for greater cause.

Of course, lower weight helps but the ideal weight is distinct for each Persdone.I with 75 kg was worse than now with 85 kg.

Much encouragement, I hope you get better as soon as possible.

vdebuen's profile photo
vdebuen
09/05/2023 8:21 p.m.

(1968) Tipo LADA desde 2014

Buffff what data !!!!
Follow the diet they have told you above, forget about hydrates, potatoes, rice, pasta, noodles, flours ... do not be afraid of healthy fats but do not juices with simple hydrates.
Eat only 3 times a day, give your body time to work the glucose before putting more and syntch you jump any dinner and thus you fast until breakfast will come well for you.
Exercise, go out and if you say that you have been legs, do squats, in a chair or wherever the strength works but your biggest problem is in the belly, you have to reduce it anywhere

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
09/07/2023 12:57 p.m.

By way of Update, about 2 years ago I had an emptyneous glucose of 150 - 155. They sent me invokana in the mornings and metformin at night.Then after a few months, I got up with 138. They changed it to Jardianz DPP and now I wake up with 105 to 110.

They added to me saxenda because it makes it difficult for me to lose weight with exercises and diet, now I get up with 95, but the saxenda sent it to me only for 6 weeks.

The bad thing is that these medications (Saxnda, Jardianz) are expensive.The metformin I take is prolonged release.

Perhaps the opinion of a recent and modern pharmacology is convenient.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
09/07/2023 3:13 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

dellanave said:

5 years ago (from the attack) that I do not ingest anything with sugar ... like nothing more than quinoa, egg, pork or cow, chicken and lettuce with onion.
Rice, previously washed, very rarely and mixed with quinoa ..

I would really forget rice and quinoa for a season.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
09/07/2023 4:27 p.m.

I am exercising (I have commented on another thread) and in 17 days I have reduced the Basal 5unds ...
And I have also noticed the sensitivity to insulin too ...
I tell you if it served you and be your case.
I know you can't walk much ... but you can do strength exercises and static bike for example.
Courage ☺️

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/07/2023 10:52 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Carlos, you must listen to the majority opinion (in which I include myself) that you must urgently reduce your body mass.The symptoms you describe reveal a dramatic deterioration of your nervous system.Your body is no longer prepared for the physical performance of the past and is shouting.You are like a ship that sinks and needs to remove weight to float, even eliminating muscle mass.You must diet to aggressively reduce your daily caloric intake and eliminate "permits."Discuss me that it is so direct but I see you at one step away from dialysis and only a very firm answer can prevent it.A hug from Peru.

flaviojosefo's profile photo
flaviojosefo
09/10/2023 10:02 p.m.

dellanave said:
silviagrz said:
on the other hand, I have read that it is difficult for you to buy medications and such ... I imagine that the continuous measurement sensorsYou can not allow them.

I know that for someone who is not Argentine it is difficult to understand, but a continuous meter comes out what a basic salary.
If it were not that the State provides all medication and even insulin and 50 reactive strips per month ...
I have done the madness of clicking every 30 minutes for a whole day to see what things made me up or not.
Also inject 80u of insulin and see how it affected glucose ... 60u of slow and 40u of rapida ... of everything that can be imagined

Hello, I am new here, but not with diabetes, since I've been 47 years.I know that other people have told you, but without controlling the weight and exercising you cannot control diabetes.I hope everything serves you

fela27's profile photo
fela27
09/12/2023 6:46 p.m.

@DELLANAVE, do not know what is advised, but in diabetes the primary is to lose weight, yes or yes.And I am repeatedly reading that you eat rice .... Leave the rice, the glucose rises a barbarity!If you ever want to eat a handful (I don't advise you anymore) wash it very well and keep it in 24-48h fridge.To lose all the starch.If you do not want to give up the pasta, to be integral and also guide it in a fridge.But above all, main dish: vegetables (green beans, cauliflower, zucchini, lettuce, ...)
The medication leaves it in the hand of professionals, they are the ones who have to advise you.Courage and remedy now!

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
09/19/2023 3:34 p.m.

ruthbia said:
you need to dose the insulins well.
What breakfasts and what fast units do you wear?

To what

dellanave said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
I tb I am insulin of the dependent and volume metformin and the resistance lowers a barbarity, when I do not take it it showsA Monton, values ​​telling your doctor

I take a metformin pill at each meal ....:-)

Ruthbia, metformin is among the pills that I take from the pricio without the results ...
I had not posted because the thing did nothing but get worse and worsen ... I have peripheral neuropathy ... the kidneys are failing to the point that in a year ended in dialisis.The view of one eye was lost and the other is following the same path ... a pric of "cataracts".
Despite all this ... I am happier than ever because at the battery of pills that I take, one (after much denying with the doctor because I did not see any improvement) and as if nothing said: "And ... we couldTry XXXXXX "
It is a magic pill, from the first one to take, blood glucose collapsed.Without changing anything else, same diet, same exercises and same doses of insulin ... everything ... everything the same, but having 240 to 310 every day, all day ... go to 100 to 130, before II used to 210 and woke up with 270. Now I go to bed with 140 and get up in the morning with 110 ... I no longer need to compensate for fast insulin !!!!
Well, not to keep going around ... I tell you that this pill that has achieved what I thought was impossible is "micronized phenophrate."
I am very happy !!!And I share it with you, finally a light is seen at the end of the road !!!

DellaNave
03/03/2024 1:46 p.m.

Good ... I'm glad for you, it's a great advance ... Don't give up that you're going very well ... you'll be in the nail ... greetings

pborge's profile photo
pborge
03/03/2024 2 p.m.

Pedro Borges, 64a. Hb1Ac: 5,47 08/2023, Metf 500, 500, 500. Asp 81mgr, Sitaglac 50 mgr. Olmersartan. Lantus 20/día, Novorapid 15, 15, 15. DT2 desde 1.991

@Dellanave I'm glad for you.
That pill is for cholesterol and triglycerides.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/03/2024 5:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@dellanaove I'm glad.
That pill is for cholesterol and triglycerides.

Yes, yes ... I know ... but the doctor prescribes it thinking about my insulin resistance problem.There I read that sometimes it is prescribed for diabetes issues but I have not been able to find something specific.
The truth is that my measures collapsed from day to night and suddenly stop dealing with blood glucose ...
I just got up, I did not miss the dose of the morning, yesterday Cene Pizza and Comi 1 or 2 more portions (Sunday is my allowed day of the week) I just measured giving 135 ... I can't believe it,At another time I would be undoubtedly in more than 300, especially after sleeping ... it will be that cholesterol or triglycerides prevented the insulin from doing its thing ... I don't know ... but I change my life!

DellaNave
03/04/2024 1:17 p.m.

The insulin that the body needs depends on the kilos you have.
I fattened half a kilo and where I notice it is in insulin.
You have to make a very hard diet.And walk every day ...
As soon as you start losing weight you will notice it a lot.
You can't wait any longer.
With the figures you have, or you control them or end very badly.
Good luck companion.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
03/04/2024 1:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.