{'en': 'Diabetic Neuropathy', 'es': 'Neuropatía Diabética'} Image

Diabetic Neuropathy

Rote's profile photo   10/14/2023 2:01 p.m.

Hello.@rote forgives that I think without really knowing about neuripatia.I am type 1 diabetics 8 years ago.
A. I have.Prescribed for.Calm the pregabaline anxiety 75.
It.I comment because my uncle took that same medication for fibromyalgia symptoms what are similar to what you describe.

Let's see if this helps you.Sometimes you can also solve from another medicine .... Find out many editions ask me if I have fibromyalgia and the answer is no.And investigate because it.I take and answer my psychiatrist prescribed it because it helps and it.He says in the prospect for diabetics and OCN people generalized anxiety disorder.

Well I hope it helps you ...
Comment later ... greetings.

Patri_msa 's profile photo
Patri_msa
10/29/2023 8:12 p.m.

Diabetica T1 debut 2017. Tratamiento desde enero 2018.
Basal Nph y ajustes Novorapid.

I had a neuropathy of pudendo.In addition to losing sensitivity in areas of the body, he lost communication between nerve endings and brain.Well, it's not that they lost it, but it was as if one spoke Spanish and the other Chinese.Thus it happened, that I fell on top of a sheet of paper and fainted my pain I felt.The same thing had a horrible cold and shiver in the middle of the summer, which at 3 below zero undressed, sweating, of the heat I felt.
The body and another were filled with needles and another by my head and they spent some time giving me downloads.With that, ibuprofen, when I felt the insensitivity between a discharge session day and the following (3 sessions of 3 hours) and normal sport, years ago that I have not had neuropathy again.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
10/30/2023 8:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.