A new one around here.

BaradDurr's profile photo   05/24/2023 1:15 p.m.

Hello good…

I've been looking at the forum for a couple of months and learning a lot of things thanks to you for it wanted to introduce myself.

Well, nothing my name is Sebastián and I have little with this insulin, in 2017 I was diagnosed with DM2 and in January of this year we discovered (for the bad) that it was actually a lada (type of diabetes that I did not know that it existed).

The truth is that because of my way of being and character it is costing them much more assimilating it to my wife and family than me, but little by little.

I want to thank for the things that I learn from you and those that still remain, and I hope with time also to be able to give a hand.

Greetings.

BaradDurr's profile photo
BaradDurr
05/24/2023 1:15 p.m.

DM2 mal diagnosticada en 2017, realmente LADA diagnosticada en Enero de 2023.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Welcome, Sebastián.Surely you will contribute interesting things.Flipo that you have been diagnosed for 5 years (and I suppose that treated) as diabetes 2, being lada.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/24/2023 1:20 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@Baraddur welcome to the forum.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
05/24/2023 1:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Baraddur Welcome here.Everything takes time, and diabetes is no less.But surely you do nothing with her and with everything that supposes.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
05/24/2023 1:41 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

@Ensalada, @sandman, @carussa, thank you.: Smile:

salad said:
welcome, Sebastián.Surely you will contribute interesting things.Flipo that you have been diagnosed for 5 years (and I suppose that treated) as diabetes 2, being lada.

I imagine that having a history of DM2 in the family and a considerable obesity at the time of the diagnosis could bring to error, then when diagnosing mymasking the data of the analytics, but there has come a time when with that it has not been enough and fat ketoacidosis to the song.That is why discovering for the bad, hehe.

BaradDurr's profile photo
BaradDurr
05/24/2023 2:15 p.m.

DM2 mal diagnosticada en 2017, realmente LADA diagnosticada en Enero de 2023.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi Sebastián (@baraddur),

Welcome to the forum!It's great that you have already found useful information here.LADA diabetes (latent selfimmune diabetes in adults) is less known than type 1 and type 2, but it is equally important to handle it correctly.

It is completely normal that you and your family are going through an adaptation process.Diabetes is a condition that affects a person's life, and it is natural that it takes time to assimilate it.

Remember that you are not alone in this.This forum is a great place to learn, share experiences and receive support.Do not hesitate to ask any questions you have, however small.We are all here to help each other.

We hope you find this useful forum and we wish you the best on your trip with diabetes.

Greetings.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/25/2023 9:58 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.