Freestyle Madrid supply problems.

Marga_V's profile photo   05/27/2023 1:32 a.m.

Good night,
I bring you a complicated question.
I put you in context:
There is some error in the warehouse with my number of sec.Social/ name, which makes them not supplying my sensors in the health center.
My nurse and I have put claims but nobody answers us, and I see myself today without sensors and 8 -month pregnant with a brutal resistance 😥.
Do you know who can I contact the counseling of Health of Madrid or some kind of management to see if they give me solution?
Thanks in advance

Marga_V's profile photo
Marga_V
05/27/2023 1:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

With your endocrine of the specialties center.
There they can give you.
Ask for an urgent appointment through the header.
They arrive at the health center in Madrid in Madrid.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/27/2023 4:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

marga_v said:
good night,
I bring you a complicated question.
I put you in context:
There is some error in the warehouse with my number of sec.Social/ name, which makes them not supplying my sensors in the health center.
My nurse and I have put claims but nobody answers us, and I see myself today without sensors and 8 -month pregnant with a brutal resistance 😥.
Do you know who can I contact the counseling of Health of Madrid or some kind of management to see if they give me solution?
Thanks in advance

Are you sure your nurse?I had many problems with nurses (in my case) of the health center, but I am convinced that they were thus disorganized, and not an Abbot issue.Get to tell you, during the pandemic, that they were not going to give you because they did not have, and they were not going to worry about that "with which they are falling", and that you returned to the strips (I swear).And you had to always call because if not, they went from you, no fucking case.Coincidentally, you always saw that there were yellow boxes on all sides, in the endocrine, in the nurse of the endocrine, and in the health center for other patients, who have a few.A few days ago, now that I have changed me to G4 for months and they give it to me at the specialties center, it still called me a fool to give me a couple of free.When I had spent months and told them that they had changed my system and would no longer need.

I don't know, maybe Abbot has difficulties in the supply of sensors.I have read that many times, but I don't know if it's true.My advice: Go to your endocrine and eat the problem.Surely you have some free out there to give you or find out what happens.

Meanwhile, continue to control you with the capillary, which is a pain, but it is necessary and it is what you should do.Good luck, and that everything goes well with the little one.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
05/27/2023 7:56 p.m.

Thank you very much !!
Yes, the fact is that I have been collecting them at the health center for 2 years, during the pandemic I also had problems but I put my head and they gave them to me, now I have a new nurse that is super slope, and apparently the problem is in theWarehouse, there must be an error with my Cipa number and they do not send them on time, I was from November to April without me to send me, luckily in the health center they have been ahead of me but I think that my nurse has called himThe attention, we have both claims and do not answer us and he does not know who to resort to.
I will contact my usual endocrine (now being pregnant they are taking me diabetes in the hospital) and seeing if he can help me as @ruthbia told me, but then that, I would have to prick 18Mil times a day 😪

Marga_V's profile photo
Marga_V
05/27/2023 8:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.